Chapter 14

Jul's POV

Waking up before 9:00 am on a Saturday should be illegal.

Let's rewind to the first 30 minutes of my day. First I woke up to Dante jumping on my bed screaming 'come on get your lazy ass up.' Which was then followed by an ouch when he 'fell' off my bed.

Second Enzo came in and literally dragged me out of bed and down the stairs. Asshole.

After all of that breakfast wasn't even done.

Matteo cleared his voice drawing our eyes to him at the head of the table. "Today we will all be spending the day together, and tonight will we be having dinner with some business associates," he basically ordered us leaving g bo room for discussion.

With that, we departed upstairs to get ready.

Today I decided to go for a simple outfit. A graphic band tee I stole from Jordy, with ripped black skinny jeans. I left my hair down, too lazy to do anything with, and plain sneakers that would be comfortable.

I was the last downstairs as the Boyz were all waiting by the door for me.

Seeing me they all made their way outside to where three cars were waiting.

Matteo, Luca, Jordy got in the first car. Marco and I in the second. Enzo, Dante, and Jay are in the final car.

We have gotten into a routine of one triplet with a group. Enzo must have gotten the short straw with both of the hyperactive puppies with the brooding asshole.

We started to drive, one thing me and Marco have been able to bond over was music he actually had good taste in music and books.

He lets me have control over the aux/ radio depending. We pulled up to the fairgrounds.

We got out of the cars. Getting many stares I mean a family getting of cars that cost more than some of their houses while glaring at anything that moved

As we entered the fair the stare died down with sharper glares thrown at those who continued to stare.

" We figure this was a fun way to hang out together as a family so where do you want to go first?" Luca loomed over us.

Before we were able to answer " We have to go on the carousel!" Dante quickly answered for us, thankfully

I mean how do you tell your family that you have never been to a fair before.

Jay nodded his head while Jordy rolled his eyes. But regardless followed behind Jay and Dante towards the ride. The rest of us followed as well.

We spent the whole day at this fair. I will admit it was pretty fun spending time with them. I think I even saw the cold Matteo crack a small smile.

We all got back into the cars same order to get here. Matteo told us that the business dinner would be in 3 hours. So enough time for us to recharge and get ready.

Me and Marco spent the time listening to music and conversing on our newest reads. We have a new tradition of meeting up in the library when one of us can't sleep a common occurrence.

I even have opened up to him about my nightmares that come and go with the sun. He revealed that he gets nightmares but neither of us has said what they exactly involve.

Marco pulled through the giant ass driveway up to the house. We get out and head our ways to our roos. 

When I get to my room I decide to start getting ready. 

I roam through my closet that has started to get full, something I never thought possible on the size.

Matteo told us earlier that the restaurant was on the fancy side as well as made sure that we knew that this was a business dinner and professionalism was required. 

Man, he sometimes surprises me with how he underestimates us, but I understand. We never grew up with them they have no idea how we do in a business setting nor do we know how they act. 

I picked out my outfit, white pants, and a matching white cropped top. I plan on throwing a white blazer over to avoid confrontation with my brothers. I normally prefer darker clothes but the dark clothes I have currently are dresses and I really don't want to wear one tonight. 

I curl my hair and touch up my makeup.  I decide to do a little bit of an extra look today for fun. I do smokey eyes look followed by black eyeliner. I put in some dangly earrings that Luca had bought me along with the matching bracelet. I throw on a pair of black heels. For some reason, I love wearing heels but would take pants over a dress or skirt any day. Weird but whatever. 

I make my way downstairs, seeing some of my brothers waiting. Dante and Jay are missing. I only hope that Enzo didn't kill them on the car ride home. 

"Wow never thought that the great Julliane Russo would wear white over black." Jordy's condescending tone drew all of the attention towards me coming down the stairs. 

A chorus of 'change' 'no' and one 'aww look how pretty'. Do you wanna guess who was who. I thanked Luca for his lovely compliment while telling Matteo and Enzo I will not change because let's be honest I look hot. 

Marco smiles at me, while Jordy smirks knowing what Jay is going to say. Many people believe that Jordy is the most protective of us because he is the oldest and is the fighter of us there. But Jay is really the one you got to look out for, he will literally drag me into a room and look me in it until I change. 

Soon enough Dante runs down the stairs almost falling face-first into the floor. Jordy, Matteo, and Enzo are all wearing all-black suits with the blazer. Marco and Dante are wearing plain white buttons ups and black suit pants. Luca has on a dark blue shirt with the same black pants everyone seems to be wearing. 

Dante takes one look at me" Damn this family got some good genes. I mean look at all of us we look hot." 

"Yeah everyone except you, you muddy up our family gene pool." Enzo snarks at him smirking. 

Dante gasping grabs his heart and water his eyes as if actually hurt. One thing I have observed being here is that Enzo and Dante bicker like 5-year-olds ignoring them is the best option. 

"JAYIN HURRY YOUR ASS UP!" Jordy yells up the stairs. We both are used to having to wait on him, he was always the last one awake and ready. Some things will just never change.

"I'm here don't get your panties in a twist. What are you wearing?" His voice turned cold once he sees me, causing some of our brothers to look surprised at their normally carefree little brother. "You are so lucky that we have to go, next time you wear something so revealing you will change no matter how late it makes us." Throwing a pointed look at me, ignoring our brother's gaping stares. ANd then Jordy's smug 'i told you so' look. 

I roll my eye heading towards the door so we can get going. We all load up into two cars SUVs. We pull to a beautiful restaurant. Stella's, a pretty name to match. Matteo and Luca give the valet their keys and lead us inside. 

We walk into the restaurant and I swear I can smell the money this place is making. Matteo walks up to the hostess, she looks him up down while biting her lip trying to look attractive it not working. Matteo ignores her lustful stare and tells her his reservation, she continues to sneak glances at him as we make our way to the back of the restaurant. 

The table was set up for 11 people. Matteo took the seat at the head of the table as usual. Luca sat on his right leaving the left side open I assume for his guest. Next to Luca sat Enzo then Dante and Jayin. Across from Jayin sat Marco, next to me was Jorden I was across from Enzo. The three empty eats sat next to me. 

Matteo let us know to figure out what we wanted to order while we wait for our guests to arrive as they came here a lot and probably knew what they wanted already.