Chapter 12

Jul's POV

Finally the weekend! 

This week though it went by fast it went by so slow. You know what I mean. 

On Monday, school started everything went way. I had a few classes with all my brothers. I was able to meet some more of Donny's (Dante) friends and make some of my own I guess. 

I feel that it's still soon to call someone a friend but it still feels right. In biology, I had sat next to this girl, who immediately started talking to me. She had invited me to sit with her and her friend at lunch. I of course refused to say that my triplets and I would be fine alone. But she insisted, very persistent that one. 

So we all sat with Anna, and a few of her friends Caroline/Care, Sophia. We all got along really well. I know I was surprised too. 

Care, she insisted we call her by her nickname, was similar to me. A closed-off person but has started to warm as we have to them. Anna and Sophia are so similar to Donny and Jay. 

The thing that strikes me the most is how I use to have one grump and one bubbly personality. If you cant figure that out no one can help you.  Now I have four hyperactive puppies, Dante, Jayin, Anna, Sophia.  And two brooding brothers, Enzo and Jorden. 

Within these days of being here, I've noticed that Matteo is always at work. Feels like their something more to his job but I guess if he is lying I'm a hypocrite as we still haven't told anyone about our underground involvements. 

Marco is the quiet brother. You wouldn't notice him in any room. He is always sitting there quietly staring off into space. Unless directly spoken to he won't involve himself in a conversation nor does anyone else make any attempt to. 

According to Anna, we lucked out by coming here when we did. We haven't told them why exactly we are here just that we now live with our brothers, they have asked any other questions thankfully.  Anna said that the school's' queen bee' was out of town on vacation and shouldn't be back for 2 more weeks.

Thank God. I mean I can only take so much drama. Between listening to Dante complaint about how hard his homework is and Anna comparing boys, I'm running thin on patience. 

Jorden had gotten in a fight on the first day of school, no surprise. Some other boy had made a comment on a girl who had walked by, Beth I think, which from appearances made her uncomfortable. Jorden said something the boy said something in return and bam the boys ended up unconscious in the hallway. 

Matteo was furious when he got to the school, of course, I and Jay didn't let him go to the office alone I mean one of him is involved all three of us are involved. Matteo had first grounded Jorden for causing a fight but when he heard the story about why the fight happened he let Jor off with a warning. 

Ever since Jor has been staring at her during lunch. I think someone has a crush but when i brought it up to him he told me I was crazy and that he was doing something any decent human would have done. 

Due to the long-ass week and days, I have had I think that a nap is much rewarded. 

"Psst. Psst. Julie get up. Psst. Please"

"What" muffled by the pillow I had my face submerged in. 

" Get up." the still unknown voice, growing impatient continued to order.

"Why"

"Because I want to get snacks for a movie night and you are the only one who is fun to drive with." After that comment, I knew Dante had come into my room and woke me up.

"Fine, but I'm not putting on new clothes." Really do not wanting to change out of my sweatpants, but I do run a brush through my hair to look less deathly.

Skip forward an hour. Yes, Dante took an hour to pick out snacks. Apparently, only the best will enter his body, I've literally seen him take a crumb off the ground and eat it. But whatever. 

We were driving home. Strange to think of this house as my home but it has become my home in some ways. I believe that a home is built off of trust and while the boys don't have all of it they are slowly working towards it. 

To think of where I came from I mean just two weeks ago I was on the floor being beaten by my own mother, yes I have healed just fine, to now being in a mansion and having 7 brothers who would die for me. It makes me feel safe.

I always felt safe with Jay and Jor but with the others even Enzo the feeling is different but it feels natural. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize we had pulled up to the house. 

We both get out and head towards the door only to hear faint yelling.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ARE GONE!!!" The deep, anger filed voice of Matteo boomed loud enough that through the garage door we could hear perfectly. 

What is the hell is going on?

A/N

Continue to interact with the story, please. Don't forget to comment if you have suggestions or find any grammar/spelling mistakes.