Chapter 31

Marco's POV

Leon has made this week hell, at least I think a week. Leon has a schedule he comes at the same time every day when he doesn't get his answers he storms out and sends in some of his goons t work me over.

His dumbass doesn't release that dad had trained all of us except Enzo and Dante to never give in to the torture no matter the threats or pain. When Enzo joined Matteo trained him the same way and Dante and the triplets were going to start that as well. 

Thinking of my family brings me happiness and joy. The feeling of not seeing them ever again breaks my heart, I know that I don't really show how much I love them but losing them is my worst fear. The happiness I get when I think about them keeps me going to see them again, but sadness takes over that feeling. 

Here comes in Leon, since I have been here no food has been given but I get a glass of water every day to prolong my death. Leon had given Matteo an ultimatum give up Jul or lose me. What he didn't release is that we have all made an agreement to protect the triplets no matter what including one of us dying. And besides, we had the best mafia in the world, Leon was a low-life mafia. Competing in the weapons and drug rings but nothing too serious more one-on-one clients versus us who sell with other mafias and higher rank gangs. 

Leon was stupid. He was overly confident in his ability to break me and keep me in his hold. Arrogance is a weakness in any world but in ours, it was a deadly mistake along with threatening to take a mafia princess. 

A slap could be heard as my head whipped to the side. I could feel the blood slip down my chin, as the fresh wound broke open. At this point, I was covered in my blood. 

"Today we are gonna try something different." Leon's sick smile looked down upon me. He pulled out a medium pocket knife that shined in the little light of my 'room'. 

He was hoping for a  reaction from me but a simply stared back at him, after years of mastering the quiet game with my brothers. Ignoring Leon was practically a reward.

With his anger becoming visible he plunged the knife in my thigh, earing a groan from me at the impact. He smirked victoriously as he left the knife in my thigh and left me. He plunged the knife close to my artery but thankfully missed and with him leaving the knife in the bleeding was restricted. 

Walking out he forgot to lock the door damn moron. 

Jul's POV

Jayin rushed into my room yelling about finding him. 

Me and rushed out of the room towards Matteo's office, since Marco was taken and we returned home Matteo has not left his office. 

Barging in the door smacks the wall causing the boys inside to look at us panting at the doorway. 

"I found him. He's in a warehouse 30 minutes from where he was taken. 4 hours from us. If we get ready and leave in the hour we can have him back by dinner." Jayin rushed out, leaving everyone shocked. 

"Damien call the men to get ready, Matteo call your top advisors to come up with a plan. Everyone else gets ready to go." Nonno took over and ordered us all around. He walked out I assume to go tell Nonna. 

With that, the rest of us leave to take action, Daiena, and Mateo rushing out while dialing their phones. Rushing back up the stairs I run into my bedroom towards my closet. To get Marco I have to change I'm sure sweat pants and a hoodie aren't the most acceptable thing to go and save your brother in. 

I rush into the shower to wash off my sleepless look. Taking the fastest shower I have ever taken in my life I rush out to the closet changing into back pants, and a black long sleeve top. I put on knee-high boots with a hidden pocket for a knife given by Matteo. I attach a thing harness for my gun and spare ammo. I grab multiple knives and hide in various spots. 

I throw my hair up in a ponytail to keep it out of the way, I grab the dark blue knife that I bought years ago when I became Kali, she is a goddess of death that is often depicted as being blue hence the knife. 

I walked down with my triplets with similar outfits. We went to the office to discuss the plan. 

"Damien's team will go in through the back door and up the stairs they will take out the men upstairs and any that get in their way. Jameson and his team will be up on surrounding roofs as snippers. Damien will take Valentino and Angelina. Jameson, you take Valentina and Dante with you. Uncle Angelo will be in the even with Jay and Luca. Jay your primary goal is to keep track of people and take down their security systems. Uncle Alejandro, I want you to say with the aunts and Vincenzo and Nonna here at home. Leon still doesn't know we know where he is, let's keep it that way. Enzo, Jul, and Jorden will go with me through the front door and take the men on the ground floor and we will make our way downstairs to where they are keeping Marco." Matteo takes a breath looking t us to make sure we all understand ou assignments. 

"Christoper has gifted us some men for this mission they will be following Damein men but will be based around  the door and stait well to prevent anyone from escaping upstairs, downstairs or outside. Christoper himself along with Nickolia will be joining me. The Santiagos, will be split up Rose will up with Jaemoson along with Axel. Anna will stay here to help Luca with medical attention that will be needed. Calvin and Cameron willl be a part of hte second wave of men we will send in to help keep the gound floor secure when we go downstairs." 

Matteo finishes we all nod our heads and head toawds the desintated vehicles.