Chapter 30

Jul's POV

I thought when we first came here I would never connect to any of the boys let alone care about them.  And now here I am about to smash Jayin's laptop against the wall if it can't tell me where Marco is. 

3 days since Marco has been kidnapped. 3 days since we all three broke down in Matteo's office. Since everything has happened Jorden's nightmares have gotten worse. The first night he was screaming so loud the entire house thought he was being tortured. 

So now I sleep in Jay and Jordy's room. The bags under my eyes have become more prominent, sleeping is impossible when your brain won't stop running and making up scenarios about your brother's safety. 

Sitting in 'our' room Jayin's typing is inescapable, while Jorden's hard breathing is getting more rapid as more questions form.

The frustration is rising as Jayin still can't find anything on where Marco could be. Knowing who has him you would think to make it easier but this fucking bastard is harder to find than we thought. Matteo told us that the entire mafia including the Russians is trying their best to find Marco. 

The whole house has a cloud of darkness and anger, all except Enny he still doesn't know what happened. For me not sleeping with him anymore he went to sleep with his parents. 

Walking into my room to change and get ready a knock interrupts me. "Come in." 

The door opens up revealing Nickolai, standing in a white V-neck and black sweatpants leaning on the doorway. He looks at me and just walks in like it's his room and shuts the door. 

"How you been?" His question for some reason aggravates me but I choose to ignore it and shrug as my response. 

"That's not really an answer." The anger is becoming harder to tame as he pushes for us to talk about my feelings. 

"I don't care." I slam the bathroom door with one hand as my clothes lay in my other. I look in the mirror as my eye starts to water, huffing I throw my clothes at the counter and turn on the shower with the hottest water temp not caring. 

While scrubbing my skin red my tears start to mix in with the shower water. With Nickolai asking how I'm doing it forced me to acknowledge what is happening. Since everything has happened the family time we were having before is nonexistent. With everything going on I havent had  chance to address anything going on. 

Wiping the tears away i wlka out off the shower throwing on my black crop top, and black ripped jeans. Today we are leaving and heading back home, I packed my bags last night when we were informed. I forced Jay and Jorden to sleep as i packed their bags for them. 

Walking out Nickolai is gone from my room thankfully. I double check my room to make sure everything is picked up and I have everything packed. Grabbing my suitcase I rush downstairs, to drop off my bag before grabbing Jay and Jorden's while they eat breakfast. 

With that we all made our way to the airport and jet. Sitting on the plane Jay's tapping and typing resumes along with every one else's phone calls and typing. Looking out the window I fall asleep on Jorden's shoulder. 

Jorden's POV

Jul finally fell asleep, she thinks that we havent noticed her staying up at night for me but we do. We know she says awake and watches the door while trying to track down Marco. 

Jayin sits next to me, hacking into cameras of the places where Marco was last seen. Matteo had him track down where their last phone call was made and start there for the search. He was able to locate it as the warehouse he was visiting. Jay was able to find him entering his car and then he was obviously ambushed as a few minutes later he was dragged from teh car into a van that pulled up. 

The van had blocked the camera making it impossible to see how many men took him along with which direction the van took off. Jayin has to search the cameras for both directions, by running some type of recognition software on the van. 

The man that was in video torturing Marco was Leon, we knwo him as one of Erica's ex-dealers. He was the creepiest of them, he would always stare at Jul when we were their along with call her pet names. 

Matteo had asked me yesterday how we knew Leon I told him and he asked for everything we knew about which wasn't much. I know he was deep into the drug ring, and that we had suspected weapons dealing but wasn't sure. Matteo had given all the information teh mafi had on Leon and the German mafia and gave it to Jayin for anything to help out. 

Jayin was able to find a couple warehouses that could be in the area. We figured that Leon wouldn't risj taking Marco out of the country so that narowwed down the search. A few of the possible warehouse have begun to get scouted by our men. Enzo wanted to go and raid all of teh warehouses, but after Matteo explained that if we did that and Marco wasnt there the they could kill him or move him farther.