Chapter 32

Third Person POV

Loading up into the cars everyone had a look of determination. Jay sat in the tech van with Luca, the computer screens lighting up. Immediately Jay went to work, he was able to hack into Leon's system disarming the security alarms and sensors. This way the men would be able to enter without detection. 

Everyone had been given a silencer on their guns to keep as discreet as possible. Luca was with Jay to keep an eye on everyone as he would be the attending doctor. Out of high school, he had gone to medical school but never received his actual license to practice medicine. 

Jameson, Valentina, and Dante had taken their few men in a few SUVs heading towards the location. They would set up their spots on various roofs to give them a clear shot of the exits and a few windows on the ground floor. For extra backup, they were all prepared to head into the closer compact with close-range weapons. 

Damien had his team with Valentino and Angelina in their set of vehicles they took a different turn off on the road that led to the back of the warehouse where they would enter and reach the upstairs stairwell. 

Matteo had parked his vehicle took a deep breath in emerged a little way away from the warehouse. He nodded his head towards the other member of his team signaling his approval to move in. 

Jul had walked in between Matteo and Jorden with Enzo behind them. Christopher's men would be outside waiting until Damien and Matteo gave the ok to enter. 

As soon as Matteo opened the door the family sneaked inside coming across some of the german men playing a round of poker. Soon enough the family had opened fire. Jul was able to take out 8 of the men before someone had come behind and grabbed her throat trying to choke her. She grabbed his arm throwing his body weight over her shoulder bringing him hard onto the ground. She shoots up quickly and shoots the men in between the eyes. 

Jorden was busy taking out men, his gun long forgotten as the rage that had been building finally had an outlet. Matteo was in a similar situation but he kept his weapon and fired round after round into the German men. 

Matteo gave a signal that Chripsoher, Nickolai, and their men would take to come inside. Nickolai entered helping Jul take out some men that had begun to circle her. At this point, she had resorted to using her various knives. 

Nikolai had begun to help her take out the men as they slowly made their way towards the stairs. At this point, any men that thought running would be a good option had been taken down outside. The men upstairs had quickly been exterminated while Damien's team had begun to make their way downstairs. 

The sound of bullets and bodies dropping could be heard by Marco and Leon downstairs. Leon had begun to get anxious as he knew he had been caught and if the Russo family had been upstairs he would never see the light of day again. 

Marco wore a smug look at Leon's pacing around. He could hear his family upstairs and he was more than thrilled to get out of there and especially be able to see his little sister. 

Nickolai and Jul had begun to fight together seamlessly. They were able to take out any men that came near them in seconds, they had each other backs and were able to work with each other without words. 

They made their way downstairs taking out the occasional straggler. They neared Marco's cell, Jul had begun to get more anxious to see her brother again but pondered over the state at which he would be in. Clearing out all the rooms on their way Nickolau noticed her nerves at the thought of entering the last room. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly before grabbing the door handle and turning it. 

Walking in an immediate shoot rings out as Leon fires his weapon carelessly at the door. Neither of them cared as they pushed open the door rushing in. Nickolai used his remaining bullet and shoot Leon's leg making him immobile. 

Jul rushed in towards Leon and slid between his legs and slashed his back with her blue blade that she saved for his blood and flesh to slice. She continued her assault Leon letting him bleed on the floor, but keeping him alive as Matteo had warned her that the rest of the brothers would want a piece of him. 

Nickolai and Marco admired her as she worked on Leon, the blood adorning her skin seemed to be second nature to her and as comfortable as her clothes. Nickolai shook off the feeling of Jul in her state and began working on the chains that Marco had been accustomed to wearing. He worked on them taking them off noticing the fresh blood around the blade in his leg would need immediate treatment.

He grabbed Marco's arm to help him up, speaking in his earpiece to his father asking if it was cleared upstairs to exit the basement. Hearing on final grunt he got Jul's attention away from Leon and told her they had to take Marco upstairs. She rushed to his other side slightly hugging him in relief. 

The three made their way upstairs passing over the bodies of the German men, the only one alive would be Leon who was trapped in his own cell. Matteo nodded at some of his men to take Leon to their warehouses. Everyone else rushed to their cars. Nickolai and Jul placed Marco in the van with Jayin and Luca. 

Luca grabbed Marco and inserted an IV into Marco's arm to give him the nutrients he lost while with Leon. Jul sat there unknowingly bleeding, the cuts on her arms would heal just fine with a band-aid, but the gunshot was deep in her abdomen. Leon's shot didn't miss either of them, the adrenaline she was having caused for the temporary pain block but as she calmed down the pain made itself known. She leaned on Nickolai's shoulder. 

"I think I might pass out," Jul whispered as she felt herself diving deeper into the pain she was experiencing. 

"What?" Nickolai asked slightly alarmed but replaced her hand on her stomach with his own as her grip loosened. 

Nickolai moved her shirt quickly noticing the gunshot in her stomach."Luca, she's been shot."

The panic in his voice was obvious as Jayin moved closer with gauze as Luca was busy with a bleeding Marco. 

Jayin yelled at the driver to hurry as his anger became a surprise for them at the usual sweet brother lashing out. He called Matteo letting him know how his two siblings were bleeding in the van. 

Nickolai called the house letting Anna know she would be needed in a much more important matter than the superficial wounds she would be expecting. 

After hearing the rushed voices of the boys in the van Jul slipped into the darkness, hearing Nickolia's pleas to stay awake being ignored.