Chapter 5

We four all into the dining room, it was amazing obviously built to sit at least 20 people had a darker aesthetic with the dark grey borderline black paint job. At the table the far seat at the head of the table was empty I'm assuming that is where Matteo would sit when he gets here. The seat next to him on the right sitting is Luca. Across from Luca but down three seats sitting in the fifth seat is Marco. Next to Luca is Enzo, along with Calvin... weird, but he did say that he and Matteo were best friends so I guess makes sense. 

Dante sits down in the spot next to the head of the head, Jay sits next to him, and then I sit next to Jay and Marco. Jordy took the opportunity to sit on the other side of Marco to avoid being too confined in a spot. We all sit there staring at each other in awkward with glances exchanged in between mostly happy and welcoming and few grimaces guess by who... Enzo big surprise. 

" Hope you kids like your rooms and we can always change it if you don't like it, but Matteo should be here in the next few minutes I called him before you kids came." Luca broke the silence looking at us three and sparing a glance at his watch on his right wrist shaking his head disapprovingly due to Matteo's tardiness. 

The door opens we all turn to watch as a man walks through he was certainly taller than Luca and Marco. He had the same piercing green eyes with brown straight hair that was perfectly styled even after all day... I wonder if he restyles it during the day. 

He clears his throat as he walks up to the seat at the head of the table. " Hello, triplets I'm Matteo your eldest brother and know legal guardian. Sorry, I couldn't be here for your arrival I had to finish finalizing the paperwork for custody. But nonetheless, I hope you got settled well and Dante wasn't too overbearing, he has that effect."

We just all just stared at him in silence waiting for dinner to e served. After what felt like an eternity a few maids came out and placed plates on the table in front of us. Everyone had started to eat while m and my triplets sat there unsure of what to say. We aren't used to this welcoming behavior and we didn't know how to tell them that we wouldn't be able to finish our food. 

Erica uses to starve us with one meal same meal every day. One single plate of this food was more than what we would have been giving. I looked at Jay and he just stared blankly back at me. I looked at Jordy and he just sighed indefeat. " Yeah not that we aren't grateful for all of this because we are but is there any way we can have a much smaller plate than this?" Jordy spoke clearly without hesitation another lesson from Erica. 

Our brothers just stared at us until Matteo spoke up and ordered a maid to bring out a smaller portion of dinner for us. We looked at him gratefully while the others gawked at him as if he had two heads. The rest of dinner was eaten in silence. We didn't eat our full new portion but Matteo looked warmly at us I really want to know what the cops told him. 

"Jul, Jay Jorden please follow me to my office so we can discuss some rules for you three," Matteo order us while standing up. We followed suit and walked out of the dining room. 

We walked into his giant office with a very wooded and traditional feel to it. We sat down as opposed to his desk as he walked behind it and sat down. He put on this face that was not what we had seen earlier and begun, " Since you, three are now living here we have a couple of rules for you to follow. 

1. You will respect your brothers and they will respect you in the same gratitude.

2. You three will be going to school, I have seen your grades and records and I am impressed and know there is no need for you three to go but to maintain a normal life you three will still go. And be in charge of keeping your grades up and no more fights." Mostly directing that towards Jordy's anger issues.

"3. We will need to know where you go, no leaving the house without permission.

4. You may date but we will have to approve of the boy or girl before anything goes too far. That applies to all of the siblings, not just you three. 

5. Enzo will be driving you all to school every day. Sick days are accepted but if you ditch classes you will be grounded and have your phones taken away. Any questions"

" 1. we match respect with respect, 2. we would like to go school and the fights we don't start them we only finish them so we will defend ourselves. 3. we will try our hardest to remember to ask permission but know we have a lot on our minds and can't always remember. 4. no problem we don't care about dating and have no intention of dating. Now for our rules, we ask of you.

1. Jay doesn't like loud sudden noise, keep it down especially at night

2. Jordy can never sit in between two people so respect that when we go places. 

3. I can wear whatever I want without question or drama. I won't listen anyway if you tell me to change." I finish noting that Matteo nods along with every rule we had set. 

" If you follow our rules then we will follow your rules. Deal?" Matteo questioned raising his hand for me to confirm the deal.

I smirk shaking his hand " Deal brother. The good night we have had a long day see you in the morning." With that, we three walk out and go to our separate rooms. Well, Jay and Jordy go to their rooms I wanted to see what is that room at the end of the hallway that Donny had no clue about. 

The door opened quietly allowing me to walk through and find a light switch. I turn on the light and a subtle glow turns on accenting the room that is a beautiful library.  The couch in the middle of the room and large bay windows looking over the backyard. The spiral staircase leading to a second level each shelf containing books that I had never even heard of. 

I check the time and see that I need to go to bed, I turn off the light and relucting leave the library and go back into my room. I forgot about unpacking but I can do it in the morning. I do my night routine of showering and brushing my teeth and treating my bruises and get in bed. The mattress was like a cloud so soft and welcoming. 

Sleep doesn't take long to come to me from today's excitement.