Chapter 17

Jul's POV

Why does  Monday come so quickly?

I mean it's ridiculous. Ever since the mafia secret was revealed, everything has gone back to normal. Sunday was a little awkward as I think that no one knew how to approach us. 

Sure everyone but Dante knew, but having to admit to your younger siblings that you kill people is one of the largest mafias in the world is a pretty big deal. 

Matteo decided that Dante will start formal training as he has only ever basic self-defense while I and my triplets will start overall training. 

Tonight they plan on having testing to see what we can do and what needs the most attention. Besides since Jayin blabbed about his hacking and me and Jordy being able to fight our brothers are curious about to what extent. 

Sitting at the table eating toast and drinking apple juice waiting on Jayin as usual. 

Jayin rushes down the stairs right as we are reaching for the door with his hoodie half on his body the other half pulled over his head only his eyes are uncovered. One shoe is on and the other is untied tripping him periodically. 

We all roll our eyes at the scene in front of all to use it. 

We wait for Jayin to pull his hoodie completely over his head and tie his shoe properly. WE make our way outside to the same car we have driven to every other day of school. 

As every day we see the same lustful stares and female glares directed towards me as we make our way inside. Dante and Enzo leave us after saying their goodbyes to head their homerooms while we make our way towards Ms. Carter's classroom. From having dinner with the Santiago's I learned that Rose has the same homeroom as us we all share a few classes. 

Walking in the room goes silent a typical reaction since we have joined. everyone is still curious as to how the Russo boys have three new siblings that no one has ever heard of before. We, of course, haven't told anyone about why we never lived with them, when someone asked us we just say that we lived with our mom. 

Seeing Rose sitting there we walk toward her and sit down next to her. Ms.Carter is very pleasant in attendance she always assumes that if you are not here you must be in another class. If you can't tell she is extremely naive when it comes to children. 

"How were your weekend trips?" Rose asked us with her even tone. 

"Trips?" Jordy asked at the newest nickname for us. 

"You know your triplets, trips are shortened and I would much rather say that than all three names." Her reply seemed to satisfy him as he went back to his phone. 

"Our weekend was good, Rose," Jay remembered her original question smiley at her. 

Nodding we all separated to different conversations. Jordy stayed on his phone occasionally putting his input in when needed. Jay talked with literary everyone in class giving of unnerving happy energy this early. While I and Rose conversed about random topics. 

Rose told me how she normally gets with her brother and my brothers at lunch. SO I invited her to sit with me and my friends, she graciously accepted having enough of the boys. 

With the bell ringing we departed, I head upstairs to Biology. I hate this teacher with passion but luckily Caroline and I share the class. 

Walking in the teacher, whose name I can't remember, greets me. Thankfully no seating chart is needed as most work is partner work and the teacher says he trusts us. 

Caroline was already in this classroom, taking a seat next to others we talk until class started. Let me tell you I dosed off so many times. I mean what kinda boring-ass lecture is he giving us, something about cells splitting or something.