Chapter 3

Jul's POV

" Hello kiddos I am your brother Matteo's best friend and associate. Clavin Santiago, your brother has asked me to escort you, kids, home and show you around while your brother is at school and work. Please feel free to ask any questions." He somehow keeps a cold face not giving away any emotion to us.

" Hello Calvin I'm Julianne, the one sulking in the corner eyeing you is Jorden, the one laying down on the couch is Jayin. For questions first who are our brothers and how old are they? Second, what do they do and what school do they attend?"

" I appreciate your straightforwardness, Julianne. First, as you should know you have 5 brothers, Dante who is 17, Enzo 18, Marco 19, Luca 21, and Matteo 23. Second  Dante is a junior in High School, Enzo is a Senior in high school. Marco is going to college for computer science. Luca helps Matteo run Russo Industries. Matteo wons Russo Industries which own and invests in hotels, casinos, clubs, etc. " Calvin replied looking straight at me but he seemed a little hesitant when he mentioned Luca and Matteo's jobs, but whatever it does explain the jet and fear of the receptionist lady from the airport. 

"Thank you, Calvin, do you know how long this flight is?" I ask hopefully trying to catch a nap from lack of sleep last night. 

" The flight will take 11 hours and the drive from the airport to the house will take 2 hours, so feel free to sleep. We should be arriving at about the time of dinner and everyone should be home for introductions." Calvin tells me and points me to a small bedroom for me to use in the back of the plane. I go towards the room and am surprised by how the hell a whole ass bedroom fits in a plane granted it is smaller but still decent sized. I lay my head on the pillow and start to drift off to sleep. 

When I wake up I notice that I am now in the car laying my shoulder on Jordy who is looking out the window. When I clear my throat making my presence known Jordy looks at me and nods his head towards the other side of the car, where Jay has his head on the window with his mouth wide open reminding me of a dog falling asleep after a day at the park. 

I just roll my eyes and shake my head, careful to not make any noise since Jay is an extremely light sleeper. I look out the window trying to decide where we are, Jordy sense my confusion and whispers we just arrived in Apricale. The town was not what I was expecting after hearing about my family, the town was very remote and reminded of Tangled. But it was non the less beautiful.

 We pulled into a very large driveway where they sat 5 other cars all sports cars that all cost easily over 100k. To say I was in love would be an understatement. Granted I had no knowledge o these cars but I could tell the engine was powerful, I honestly just wanted to hear it start. Clavin turned around and faced us and took a double-take at Jay and shook his head and proceeded to get out and open our doors up. Ultimately waking up Jay and his face was priceless I mean the confusion and drool made a moment he would never live down. 

We exited the car and were faced with the biggest house we have ever seen more like a castle screamed RICH. But hey I ain't complaining just praying for some kind of map of the floor plan would be great, but I do pride myself on my excellent memory so one tour should do the trick. 

The town is an actual place but my own taste mainly using the name and images to build imagery, Apricale, Liguria

The plane's bedroom

The plane's bedroom. 

The plane

The Russo Mansion

The Russo Mansion

The other rooms will be in the next chapter along with the tour.