Chapter 7

We exit the house through the garage and man holy cars. We follow Luca to a matte black Audi R8. We get in Luca and Marco in the front seat, Jordy on the left side me in the middle, and Jay on the right. We leave through the gate, I notice a set of two black SUVs trailing us from the house. Weird. 

Luca's Car

Luca's Car

The car ride is uneventful mainly Luca telling us that we can get anything we want orders from Matteo. And me trying to get Marco to open up and talk to us which proved to be ineffective. We pull up to the mall and get out. Immediately the boys attract attention from their car and themselves. Girls lust after them while glaring at me. 

We walk in and Luca takes us in the direction of the finer and more expensive stores. I felt very out of place but Luca and Marco seemed comfortable which makes sense they are billionaires. Luca drags us to many stores and buys anything we look at for more than two seconds. After many protests, we just give up on arguing. 

We have to take multiple trips to the car to drop off bags and place some in the SUVs I saw tailing us. 

Jay mostly bought plain denim jeans a few pairs that were ripped. He bought several shirts short and long-sleeved,  mostly plain, and a few brand shirts. He got a few band shirts ad few character ones but it is his style-plain pants and vibrant shirt. For shoes, he got 4 pairs of sneakers varying in brands and style but mostly in white and black. 

He of course as he put had to have the need of onesies for sleeping despite Italy being quite warm year-round, but whatever. Luca made him buy pain shirts and shorts for sleeping for when he inevitably complains about being hot. He bought one gray hoodie and a yellow hoodie with 'This is MY Calm' in shaky lettering. 

Jordy bought black jeans a few ripped but mostly just black jeans. He buys more practical shirts consisting of just white and grey short sleeves with one or two long sleeves. He grabbed a pair of shoes he wanted to use for working out, and two pairs of sneakers to use for school. 

He grabbed plain black t-shirts and shorts for sleeping. He grabbed four black hoodies, one with white horizontal stripes on the front but just two on the top half. I ended up having to pick out almost all of his clothes, Jordy absolutely hates shopping, especially clothing. 

I bought a few hoodies that I can crop or roll up to use as shirts. I bought a few pairs of jeans and about 5 skirts of vary. I grabbed a few tank tops and short sleeves. I grabbed two pairs of sneakers both white and then a pair of black ankle boots. 

I grabbed a few nightgowns with a small slit on the thigh, but still appropriate. I grabbed a few tanktops meant for sleeping along with matching shorts. The awkward part of the trip came when I told Luca I needed to go to Victoria's Secret. They eventually allowed me to go, where I bought a huge bag of matching sets seeing as how I had two pairs of underwear and two bras. 

Luca let me get a few purses which I was very grateful for. I can't explain it but me and purses are best friends. He bought us each a new phone, mac book which his excuse was that we need it for school. He bought us air pods and plenty of accessories for each item. 

He told us to get a few fancy items for any company dinners we know have to attend which one is tomorrow night. So Jay and Jordy both got a pair of shoes to go with their plain tuxes/suits. I got a pair of heels to match the dresses I got. 

(Author's Notes will show and describe heels and shoes when she wears them)

Jay ended up getting video games to play while Jordy simply got a few sketchbooks with some pencils. I grabbed a few new books to keep in my room instead of the library. We all bought simple stuff for our rooms such as blankets, organizers, and decor. 

We of course bought our supplies for school which we will be starting next Monday so we still have this week to adjust. We all grabbed hygiene supplies, I grabbed a few things extra such as a blow dryer, curling iron, flat iron, make-up items, etc. I tried not to go crazy but when Luca kept throwing things in the cart for me it made it hard to not accept my new life. 

We all loaded up ack in the car in the same seats as before, I think today was a success I mean I got a whole new wardrobe to put into my massive two-story closet. I got Marco to open up a little bit by making him help me pick out items, he seemed happy when I asked him his opinion on what book I should get. 

We get back home after talking the whole car ride we skipped dinner with the family as we ate on the way back. We all separated our bags were put into our individual rooms to be put away. I organized my closet and bathroom and got into bed in one of my new nightgowns, and sleep overtook as soon as I laid my head on the pillow. 

Jul's closet

Jul's closet