Chapter 21

Jorden's POV

Sitting on the couch next to my triplets across from the whole family who for the most part are all staring with loving looks. 

The red-haired woman must have realized that no one was going to start talking so she did, "Hello kids, I'm Laura this is my husband Angelo. These are our kids, our oldest Damien,19, the middle Angelina,16, and our youngest  Vincenzo,6."

The kids nodded at us, Damien had a cold look but smiled at us when he was introduced. Angelina held a similar blank look that Matteo often wears. The youngest was a little boy he seemed shy hiding behind his mother's legs only periodically peering out. 

Our uncle Angelo came over to us and whisper to us"Hello, it's wonderful to meet you all your dad never stopped looking for you three." He made it quiet enough that no one else could hear but hearing it gave us all comfort. 

When growing up we didn't have any fatherly figures. Erica would have men over from hookups to drug dealers but none of them were father material nor stayed long enough for a bond to even begin. 

The blonde woman smacks the hand of her husband and pushes him forwards he clears his throat, "Alright ok I'm your uncle Alejandro this is my lovely wife Deliah. This is our oldest son Jameson, 23, our twins Valentino and Valentina, 19." He pointed towards the kids and said their names. Jameson was stone cold and nodded like he was in a meeting while the twins smile widely at us and waved their hands reminding me of when we met Dante.  

Finally, our grandmother introduced herself, "Hello bambinos, I'm your grandmother Maria this is your grandfather Allessio. We are so glad to finally meet  you." She wiped her tears while our grandfather wrapped his arm around her shoulders. 

We spent the afternoon talking to each other, Damien opened up more but was very similar to  Enzo. Jameson conversed with mainly Matteo and Luca about business. The twins and Angelina talked to me and Jayin and Julianne. We learned that the twins are more like Dante, and Angelina is more like Jul. 

It's weird how so many of our personalities match with each other. 

Nonna (grandma), had gotten up a bit ago to make us all lunch. Apparently, she never let anyone help her nor be in the kitchen with her. 

Julianne had left a bit ago to get a glass of water, she hadn't returned yet."Where is Jul?" Luca had asked his eyes darting around the room searching. 

"She went to get water but she hasn't come back yet," Angelina responded. 

"Did she get lost on the way to the kitchen?" Dante's stupid ass question had me wondering how he passed elementary school. 

"No, she didn't get lost, she probably got distracted." I snapped at him and his dumb question. 

"Vincenzo went to the kitchen as well so how bout we all go and see if Nonna is talking to them." Damien had reasonably stated.

So with that, we walked to the kitchen to see Nonna cooking, Vincenzo and Jul sitting at the island with a cookie each watching Nonna. 

"This never happens do you think Nonna hasn't seen them?" Valentino whispered to us. 

"No, you idiot I have not gone blind,  just like them more than you," Nonna replied shortly to his loud ass whispering. 

"What! Why?" Valentino shouted earing a glare in return. 

"First off do not raise your voice at me. As for them, Vincenzo is so quiet and sweet that he doesn't bug me. Jul is my grandbaby and can listen to me."

Well makes sense. Jul likes to learn, and she would never say it out loud but she loves children so she and Vincenzo are probably having a grand time. 

Jul's POV

Walking into the kitchen I originally had wanted a glass o water but Nonna was cooking. While watching her and what she was doing she caught me and smiled. 

"Well come over dear, I made cookies do you want one?" Her loving tone was comforting and so strange to hear. 

I nodded as I made my way over as she handed me a chocolate chip cookie. Biting into it the warm chocolate goodness was the best I have ever had. 

"Good?" She asked I could only nod my head as  I took another bite. 

While doing that little Vincenzo walked in. He looked at me and shyly peered at the ground, "Can I have a glass of water?" his little voice was barely heard in the kitchen but regardless I grabbed a small cup and filled I with water for him. 

Nonna handed him a cookie and grabbed him and sat him on the counter. Patting the spot next to him I was told to sit down as well. 

While sitting with him he suddenly started asking me questions.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Green and Blue."

"Mines red. What's your favorite animal?"

"Bears. Yours?"

"I like foxes. Can I have another cookie?"

"Sure Enny."

"Thank you, Julie."

I hop back on the counter watching Nonna work eating my cookie along with Enny.

Hearing noises I turn back and see the family with shock on their faces watching us. I hear a whisper and Nonna yelling at Valentino. 

Enny started to giggle at Valentino's look of shock and false hurt. Looking over he had chocolate all over his face. I grab a damp rag and wipe his face off and take him with me upstairs to my room. During our conversation and questions, he had asked what I like to do and told him I read and draw. He had asked to see my drawings so decide to show him. 

Walking up the stairs he continues to ramble about what he likes and dislikes as well as his birthday, December 23. He was excited to hear that my birthday was the same day. He was really interested in what being a triplet met he couldn't understand how our mom had three babies at once. We hung out in my room and drew. He made scribbles while I drew out the window scene.