Chapter 18

Jul's POV

"Damn  the whole family?" Anna's astonishing look brought, even more, worry to mine. 

"Don't worry, they might be intimidating but they are pretty nice once you meet them. And besides, you guys are the found princess and princes of the family." Rose reassured me noticed my growing stress. 

We were all sitting with the girls, today Jrden invited Beth to sit with us. Despite keeping to herself she was incredibly nice and sweet when she did speak to us. 

I just told the girls about the whole family coming to meet us, hoping for some advice instead my fear grew immensely. 

Rose was the only one who brought some sort of comfort, she had told us how she was the only one who had formally met them on multiple occasions. Anna had met them once when she had to pick up Axel. 

Rose started to tell us some basic information about the family we were coming to meet this weekend. 

From what I have gathered both my uncles looked scary but were nice once they warmed up to you. Both the aunts were married into the family and are the nicest people but could beat your as needed. 

The cousins were similar to our brothers cold but warmed up. I had two female cousins thank god,  and both of them were great and she thought we would all get along great, but Valentina would be a little imposing but she means well. Finally, she mentioned little Vincenzo as the youngest of the family and a total sweetheart who was the shyest thing. 

Hearing that I had two other girls was comforting and just as nerve-wracking. In the past me and girls have not gotten along too great but having another girl in the family would be nice. 

She mentioned how we had grandparents but said we would have to see fr ourselves causing all three of nerves to visibly tense. 

With the rest of the day going by in a flash, today I saw that Nickolai, Dante's friend, was actually in class today. Past days he has been gone but wh should I care barely know the boy. 

Walking out of class I head towards the boy's car, feeling someone following me a turn around t come face to face with Nickolai trailing behind me almost crashing into me. 

"What are you doing?" I snapped at him, not meaning to come off so harshly but in the end, he was practically following me sooo. 

"I'm going to your house and a marked next to your brother." He responded again with his slight accent. I wonder how long he has lived here. 

With that I turn around and continue my walk, ignoring his presence. 

"Come along little sis we have to get to training." Dante slung his arm over my shoulder leading me to the final steps to the car. 

"You three have a pre-test of sort tonight. This weekend with the family you will have your actual test if deemed fit." Enzo flatly told us. 

Matteo decide that we three would have proper training and since Dante has self-defense training and they know he can fight he will start training while we will be constantly tested. 

The process is long and hard but when has my life not been. Getting in the car, Jorden is on his phone texting who I presume Is Beth as they are not, I have asked him bout his crush he denies it saying they are only friends. Friends my ass. 

Jayin is snaking on a bag of chips that I have no idea where he got as he forgot his backpack this morning and Enzo was not about to go back. 

Enzo goes in the car after saying bye to his friends and making plans. With that, we took off out of the parking lot at a definite illegal speed. Seeing another car following us, I assume it's Nickolia as he said earlier.