[⚡️]

Year: 2017

"I told you that you parked our car there."

said a 25 year old woman in disappointment, crossing her arms at her fiance walking beside her. Her fiancé laughed nervously, "I should've listened to you in the first place.." he said, scratching his head.

The two just had dinner at some famous restaurant. There wasn't any special occasion, they just wanted to spend time together..and the other reason is that both of them are just too lazy to cook something for themselves.

She chuckled softly, shaking her head at him. "When did you ever listen to me." He rolled his eyes at her playfully and held her hand, interlocking their fingers. She smiled at her fiancé's actions, she always love that about him, ever since they were teenagers. "You're right, when did I?" said her 26 year old fiancé. Her smile dropped and she immediately nudged him hard on his arm. The young man laughed, rubbing his arm with his other hand, while the other is still holding his fiancée's small slender hand. "I was just kidding, babe. I listen to you, sometimes."

"Whatever. We should walk faster, it's getting pretty late." She said, looking up at him. He looked down at her, because of their height difference. He scanned her from top to bottom and smiled, "It's getting pretty late? or your feet hurts because of those heels?"

She frowned at him, and yes, she's wearing a tight dress and heels, since he did told her to dress up. "Yes. My feet hurts, because you made us walk this far." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Want me to carry you?" He offered, looking at her lovingly. She put a hand on his cheek, and smiled at him. He smiled back at her, then he began to lean over to kiss her but she looked away and said, "No thanks, we're almost at the parking lot anyway.."

He groaned lazily, he wanted to kiss her but she just had to look away. "Just one more street." She added, smiling at him. He smiled back and he was about to say something but he was interrupted by another voice.

"Glad that I finally found you."

The couple froze when they heard a voice from behind. They both slowly turned their heads and their eyes widened when they saw a young man with black long hair, and a dragon tattoo on his neck. "You've been avoiding me, Chifuyu.." he added.

"Mikey.." said Chifuyu, almost in a whisper. He quickly pulled his fiancée close to him and went in front of her, knowing things might get messy, since he saw a gun on Mikey's waist. The young woman saw it too and she mentally gulped, she squeezed her fiancé's wrist, wanting him to not move. "Chifuyu.." she whispered.

Mikey smiled faintly at them and began taking a few steps closer to the couple with both of his hands in his pockets. "You two look dressed up for something, I'm sorry if I ever ruined your night.." said Mikey.

"What do you want Mikey?" Chifuyu asked calmly, with his fiancé still behind him. Mikey stared at him for a while with a blank expression, then he smiled and finally spoke, "To talk." he shrugged.

"T-Then what's with the gun, Mikey?" the young woman stuttered, her eyes locked on the gun in Mikey's waist. Mikey looked down at his gun, "Oh, this." He lets it out. The couple flinched. "Don't worry, [first name]. You won't get involved in this.." said Mikey, smiling at her and holding the gun near his ear.

"Now..Chifuyu, you better start explaining." said Mikey, narrowing his eyes.

"Mikey, PLEASE!!" [first name] pleaded.

At this moment, Mikey is now pointing a gun directly at Chifuyu's head. Before this happened, Chifuyu made sure that his fiancé is not near them and not involved. Mikey tilted his head at him and asked, "Any last words, Chifuyu?" his voice sounded so cold and dark, Chifuyu stayed silent, after a few seconds he finally spoke, "Takemichi Hanagaki."