[42]

"Stop talking, and get up."

South burst a blood vessel when those words escaped [first name]'s lips, while [first name] just stood there, staring at him—waiting for him to get back on his feet to fight her. "You..son of a bitch!" South rushed towards her and threw a punch..but he missed. [first name] just flawlessly tilted her head to avoid the punch. South got more annoyed and began throwing multiple punches, but all of them were dodged by the Untouchable Kawaragi. South badly wants his fist to meet her face---but he just couldn't. When South was about to punch her in the face again, [first name] caught one of South's wrists—making South freeze on the spot. He's so fast. South slightly panicked. [first name]'s cold-looking eyes never left South's as she gripped his wrist tighter--twisting it. South groaned as he was about to grab her by the hair but [first name] immediately made a move, she used all her strength to pull him close to her. Before South could react—[first name] head-butted him, hard.

Everyone in Rokuhara's jaw dropped while all members of Brahman were cheering. Takemichi's the only one who looks petrified, "Holy shit.." he said almost in a whisper with his terrified-looking eyes staring at [first name] from afar. "[first name]-chan is.." he couldn't finish his words. Senju turned to him and said, "Awesome? Yeah, I know." she gave him a proud smile, obviously proud of her best friend. Takemichi's eyes never left [first name], "I was gonna say scary.." he said.

South groaned in pain and glared at [first name] in front of him, she was still twisting his wrist. "You're a worthy opponent, Kawaragi.." he snarled, swallowing the pain that he's feeling. "But.." That's when South's aura suddenly changed--his hand went to the back of [first name]'s head. [first name] gasped when she realized what he's about to do. South grinned evilly when he saw her reaction. He laughed sinisterly when he began pulling her hair aggressively----[first name] screamed in pain. "Kawaragi!" Takeomi, Wakasa, and Benkei screamed.

South laughed like a maniac as he lifted her up by her long damp hair, "But it looks like the Untouchable Kawaragi is.." he said, giving [first name] his signature evil grin---then his other hand went to her neck. [first name] gagged---South's grip became tighter, and stronger, causing [first name] to struggle to breathe. South smirked, "..is touchable after all.." he finished his words. [first name] couldn't handle South's strong grip—she can feel herself suffocating. She slightly panicked inside. Her vision is beginning to get a little blurry, she closed her eyes shut---still trying her best to escape South's firm grip then..

Then an image of Draken smiling appeared inside her mind, and she began to recall a memory..

"Can you stop calling me your little sister when we're outside?" she can hear her own voice echoing inside her head. Draken laughed when he saw how embarrassed she looks, "C'mon now, [first name], Baji calls you that!" he smiled brightly at her. [first name] blushed in embarrassment, "It's not like I want him to!" she said. Draken laughed at her more.

When that memory of hers ended..

An image of Draken lying on the wet ground under the heavy rain appeared inside her mind------a lifeless Draken covered in his own blood.

[first name]'s eyes snapped open, startling South a little. When he saw her aura change, he was slightly taken aback. Then [first name] held South's hand tight with both of her hands, freeing herself. "Shut." her grip became tighter, "up!" she screamed as she kicked him hard in the chin. Before South could react he received another powerful kick under his chin, then he received another one—but this time it was in his neck. South coughed out blood but his hand remained on [first name]'s neck. [first name] groaned in frustration, and swiftly lifted her legs and wrapped them around South's head and neck. South was taken aback by her sudden action, "What the--?!" he exclaimed when he tries unwrapping her, but [first name] made sure that he won't succeed. She let out a soft groan when she tried twisting South's neck. South screamed in agony then all of a sudden—[first name] heard a crack-like sound..coming from South's neck. South gasped when he heard it too. [first name] let out a weak smirk when she finally did what she wanted to do,