[2]

Year: 2004

Chifuyu

Classes are over, I can hear my friends talking about some random things and laughing at their dumb jokes. I wasn't really paying attention to them. I just stayed quiet, looking down and watching my steps. Nothing happened much today, I got called out by a higher grade but I ended up beating the crap out of his lame ass, it was fun. Then I suddenly remember the guy I met earlier..from class 3.

Keisuke Baji. A guy that got held back in middle school. It's kinda sad and hilarious at the same time, but it must be pretty rough for him. When I first saw him, I thought he was one smart dude because of the way he look. His uniform is neat, his hair is slicked back and he wears glasses, I really thought he was some kind of genius but..he wasn't.

flashback(earlier)

I sat on a chair in front of him, watching him scribble on his paper. He doesn't seem to notice that I'm in front of him yet.

"I see...so that's what it means.." he muttered. I looked down at his paper and raised a brow. If this guy is so smart, then why the hell did he got held back?

I cleared my throat so I can get his attention, time to let him know who's the authority around here..

"Hm?" He hummed as he looked up and saw me, staring at him. "and you are?" He asked, fixing his glasses.

"Chifuyu Matsuno from class 1." I said, putting my hands inside my pocket. "Chifuyu..Matsuno.." he whispered, what a nerd.

"Hey, Poindexter." I said, looking down at his paper again, and I've noticed something. I raised my index finger and pointed at an unfamiliar word written on his paper then asked, "What's this supposed to be?"

"Tora." He said, confidently. I gave him a weird look, I think I just dropped a sweat. "You wrote it wrong." I deadpanned.

"Huh?? I did?!" He exclaimed as he looked at his paper. This guy's no poindexter.

"You're no poindexter. So why are you dressing like one?" I asked, getting curious. He narrowed his eyes at me, "so I won't get held back again, I don't wanna make my mom cry." he said in a deep voice.

I gave him a weird stare and said, "You can't be serious.." He growled lowly at me.

I took his pen from him and wrote the correct way to write tora. I saw his eyes lit up when I showed him how then he grinned at me and said, "Oh...YOU'RE A GOOD DUDE!"

It's confirmed. This guy is no genius.

"So..I was wondering, what have you been writing?" I asked, looking at his paper then at him. He blushed and said, "A..letter.."

"Huh? You're writin' letters to someone? You're such a weirdo..."

He blushed more and shouted, "SHUT YOUR FACE! IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS! YOU WANNA DIE?!"

I laughed when he just unleashed his true colors, "Wow. That's a rude thing to say to someone you just met." I said, still laughing at his red face.

"SHUT UP, DUMBASS!"

I laughed at him more, man, this guy is hilarious. Then I decided to help him write his letter, making sure that he doesn't misspell any words.