when

"IS IT TRUE?!"

Yuzuha and Hinata exclaimed.

[first name] nodded, giving them an excited smile. Hinata gasped, pausing for a moment. Then she and Yuzuha began squealing, they were so happy about the news.

Everyone, I mean, everyone came to the married couple's home without letting one of them know. They came for no important reasons, well, except for Yuzuha and Hinata. They came because they heard about the news—they saw Kazutora's tweets about [first name]'s pregnancy, they both thought that Kazutora was just making stuff up but it turns out that he wasn't.

Hinata went up to [first name], and got on her knees, placing both of her hands on [first name]'s flat stomach, causing her to flinch a little. "You're really pregnant?? Wow..it's not obvious.." said Hinata, rubbing [first name]'s stomach.

"That's because she's only 3 weeks pregnant.." said Chifuyu in a slightly awkward tone, watching Hinata rub his wife's flat belly. He and [first name] already visited a doctor, and discovered that she's 3 weeks pregnant.

Yuzuha's eyes widened in realization, "Wait..then that means she's already pregnant when we were in France?" she asked.

"Yeah..I had no idea." said [first name], watching Hinata still admiring her flat stomach. Takemichi was a little weirded out by seeing what his fiancée's doing, "H-Hina, you can stop now.." he said.

Draken was also staring at Hinata weirdly and said, "It's really obvious that there's no baby bump yet.."

Pah nodded, "Yeah, that little guy is probably still in a size of a booger right now." he said, crossing his arms. Peh nodded, agreeing what Pah just said.

Mitsuya gave him a disgusted look, "Why would you compare their kid to a booger???" he said.

Hina pouted and stood up, "You're pregnant but you're still slender as always..it's incredible." she said, smiling at [first name]. Then Yuzuha came and the three began to converse, talking about random things. While the guys..

Takemichi gently nudged Chifuyu in the arm to make him look at him, "Congratulations, Chifuyu. You and [first name] are gonna be great parents." he said, smiling at his friend.

Chifuyu smiled back at him and said, "Thanks, Takemitchy."

Then Hakkai came and placed an arm around Chifuyu's shoulders, making him stumble a little, "You.." Hakkai started, giving Chifuyu a sly smile.

Chifuyu raised a brow at him, "I..what?"

Hakkai chuckled softly, as the other guys came and circled around them, all were also giving Chifuyu a sly smile.

Chifuyu sighed heavily, knowing where this is all going. "Okay, what are you all thinking?" he said boringly.

Hakkai shrugged, "Nothing.."he said innocently, looking up, and his arm was still hanging around Chifuyu's neck.

Mitsuya looked up as well, whistling a song. Draken, Pah, Smiley and Peh were giving Chifuyu a suggestive look. While Inui, Takemichi, Angry and Kazutora were the only ones who looked 'normal'.