[4]

[first name]

We're at the shrine. Keisuke, Mikey and the others are talking right now, while I'm with Chifuyu, he's sitting on the stairs while I'm standing not too far away from him. Keisuke told me to keep Chifuyu company while they talk. I know what they're talking about, and I know what's about to happen. Chifuyu's gonna be a member of Toman.

I can see Mikey, Draken and Keisuke smiling from afar while Pah and Mitsuya were glancing at us, more like at Chifuyu. I'm pretty sure Keisuke was telling them what Chifuyu did on the first day of school, I swear, Keisuke looks like a proud dad when he talks about Chifuyu.

Then I heard Chifuyu spoke, "Are they talking about me?"

I chuckled, "Obviously." I looked at him.

"Is Baji-san sure about me being a new member of their gang?" He asked, tilting his head. "Maybe." I shrugged. Keisuke and Chifuyu became really close friends, ever since that day happened. To be honest, I was happy for them, they get along pretty good. Me and Chifuyu are kinda friends too. He's a nice guy, he told us he was never polite to anyone other than his friends. I wasn't really suprised when he told us that.

"Say, why aren't you sitting down? aren't you getting tired standing up?" He asked, looking at me. I turned to look at him and said, "A little, but it's fine."

"You don't want to sit next to me?" He asked, sounding a little offended. I chuckled, "It's not that, I just don't want to get my skirt dirty." I said, waving my hand at him.

He stared at me for a while and looked down at the empty spot beside me. Then he took something out of his pocket, it was a handkerchief, he unfolded it and placed it down beside him. "Sit here." He patted on his handkerchief.

I raised a brow at him, "Why?"

"You don't want your skirt to get dirty, right? And I'm pretty sure you're tired, you've been standing for 15 minutes now."

"You're letting me sit on your handkerchief?" I tilted my head at him. "Yeah." He nodded. I stared at him for a while. What a gentleman.

"Okay then." I said as I sat next to him. "Thanks." I added.

"Don't mention it." He said as he took a glance at guys. "So, any thoughts?"

"About what?"

"Joining Toman."

He hummed, "I don't really have any thoughts about it, but I guess I'm okay with it as long Baji-san is there."

I gave him a smile, "Trust me, he'll be right beside you."

"What makes you think that?" He asked. "I know my cousin." I shrugged, "and besides, he's the one who recruited you. I'm pretty sure he won't let anything happen to you." I added.

"You know, you two are like siblings than cousins." he smiled. I chuckled, "Keisuke already told you that." I smiled back at him.

"I know." He shrugged as he looked away from me. I stared at him for a while and sighed, "He's really like a brother to me." I said as I looked at Keisuke, who's still talking to Mikey and Draken.

I can sense Chifuyu looking at me. "Ever since I was little, he and I are inseparable. He really acts like a big brother ever since, my mom and his mom are sisters, and they find it really adorable when he and I argue over small things."

"Did he taught you how to kick ass?" He asked.

I laughed, "We go to Mikey's family dojo back then, Keisuke used to help me a lot, and it was terrible."