what if..

year: 2008

"DON'T DO IT, MIKEY-KUN!"

Takemichi shouted desperately, holding his dislocated arm—the one that Mikey just broke. Mikey can hear the desperation in Takemichi's voice but he just ignored him and went to where South is.

His dark, empty-looking eyes stared at the unconscious South on the wet floor. Mikey tilted his head him, thinking what he'll do next to finish him off. He took a quick glance behind him and saw—

[first name]..

She was in Senju's arms, unconscious. Mikey can see how much her forehead bled, and blood was still dripping from her head, then he noticed..how pale she is. His hands immediately balled into a fist when he remembered what happened to her.

Senju flinched when she saw Mikey's face become more..darker. She gulped as she gripped [first name]'s wrist tight and pulled her closer to her.

Then Mikey's attention went back to South, he got on top of him with his empty eyes never leaving the weak South, "Die." he said as he went back to being brutal—every time his fist hits South's face, South would always let out a painful moan. Mikey's punches become harder and stronger every second. South's blood coated his fists—but Mikey doesn't give a damn, he focused on beating him to death. Everyone watched Mikey brutally beat South up in horror. Takemichi gripped his arm and swallowed the pain that he's feeling as he stood up. "Mikey-kuuuuun!"

"Are you kidding me, Mikey?!"

Koko couldn't believe his eyes--Mikey..killed South. He knows that Mikey's a very strong individual, but he didn't know that he'll go this far...and ended up killing him. Takeomi was horrified as Takemichi right now, the same goes with Senju. Senju can feel her jaw was about to drop. Wakasa's face stayed expressionless as his eyes stayed focused on Takemichi on one knee, besides South. Benkei's attention was also on Takemichi. Kakucho was shocked as everyone else is. Koko shook his head and went back to his senses, "Everyone, listen up!" he shouted, getting everyone's attention. Rindou and Sanzu turned their heads to where Koko is while Ran's attention was still on the lifeless South on the floor. "Senju has lost to South! And South has lost to Mikey! Hence it's Kanotou Manji Gang's victory! This concludes the conflict!" Koko announced, he turned to some of the members of Rokuhara and Brahman, and said, "Everyone's dismissed! Clear everything up!" then he turned to his fellow Kantou members, "Kantou Manji Gang, too! Help those who can't get on their feet!"

Takeomi marched his way to Mikey, "Mikey! Are you even human?!" he yelled, causing Mikey to turn to him. Takemichi flinched when he heard Takeomi's voice, "There's no reason for you to go that far, y'know?!" said Takeomi, breathing heavily. He got on his knees, catching his breath but his eyes never left Mikey in front of him. Mikey's empty eyes stared at him like he's some kind of insect, and he was ready to kill it. Then without any warning--Mikey kicked Takeomi hard in the face.

Takemichi gasped, he was beyond horrified. He saw how hard the kick was and it caused Takeomi's head to throw back. Mikey's eyes remained empty and soulless, "You're better off dead, too.." he said as he watched Takeomi land on the floor, unconscious.

"Stop it, Mikey!" Takemichi yelled as he quickly ran to where Takeomi is and blocked Mikey's way. He can feel his hot tears streaming down his face as he looked at Mikey in the eyes. Mikey tilted his head at him, "You again?" he said in a bored tone. Takemichi gripped his dislocated arm tighter, "YOU CAN'T DO THIS, MIKEY! THIS IS WRONG! DRAKEN AND [FIRST NAME]-CHAN WOULDN'T--!" Mikey didn't let him finish, he punched him hard on the right side of his face. Mikey's punch was so hard, it caused Takemichi to fly across the area. Koko flinched when he witnessed that, "Mikey, that's enough! We're retreating!" he yelled, but Mikey ignored him.