[40]

[first name]

"See ya tomorrow," I said, smiling at him. "and please don't sleep at 3 am again?" I added, slightly raising a brow at him.

Chifuyu laughed, "Geez, you sound like my mom." he said as he began walking away, waving at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully at him and closed the door as I went back inside. My mom's already asleep—I guess I should head to bed too. I yawned, scratching the back of my head as I went to my room.

I was about to open the door of my room when suddenly—my phone rang. I let out a heavy sigh and answered the call—not knowing who was calling me.

"Hello?"

"[first name]-chan!" I nearly jumped when I heard how nervous the person sounds, "Inui?" I said, slightly confused.

"[first name]! I know this isn't the right time to bother you but listen! I've got some bad news!"

I scratched the back of my head—he sounds like he's on his bike..does he not know it's dangerous to call someone while driving?

"It's fine, I'm listening, Inupi. Tell me what's wro—?"

"Some guys from Rokuhara Tandai are planning something bad to Takemichi!"

I froze.

Rokuhara Tandai..are heading to Takemichi..?

At this very moment?

Why?

third person

"Damn it..!" Inui cursed under his breath as he angrily put his phone back in his pocket—after he told [first name] about what he just heard about Rokuhara, he wanted to call Draken to inform him too. But his phone died.

He gritted his teeth as he gripped the handlebars of the motorcycle tighter—then his mind went back to Takemichi..and [first name]. "[first name]-chan..please make it in time.." he said to himself as he drove in full speed—letting the heavy rain hit his body.

——

[first name] ran—running through every puddle on the street. She didn't care how heavy the rain was. Her mind was so focused on Takemichi—she forgot to bring an umbrella with her. It's a good thing Brahman's uniform has a hood.

She knows where Takemichi is—and she knows that he's not alone at the moment. Because her best friend, Senju, told her that she wanted to go to the amusement park..

with Takemichi..

[first name] can hear herself panting as she continues to run—she's almost there. She can see the ferris wheel from afar.

A strong, cold breeze came and hit her slender figure, causing the hood of her uniform to fall—revealing her long black hair and angelic features under the moonlight. "You better not leave Senju's side, Takemichi.." she said under her breath.

——

"Geez, the rain keeps on pouring!" said Senju, watching the raindrops fall from the night sky. "If only [first name] is here..she'd definitely bring an umbrella with her." she mumbled to herself, slightly missing her best friend—Then her attention went back to Takemichi, and she saw that he hasn't taken a bite of the food in front of him. "What's up, Takemichi? You didn't even touch your food." she said, sounding concerned.