[50]

A loud yawn escaped Chifuyu's mouth as he waited patiently for [first name]'s shoot to be over. He checked the time on his watch and he saw that it's already 7:28 pm, then his attention went back to [first name] and Hakkai—who are both posing for the camera.

Then [first name]'s manager and Yuzuha went up to him, "Chifuyu, [first name] said that you can leave if you're getting tired of waiting for her." said [first name]'s manager.

"Hakkai and I will give her a ride home." said Yuzuha.

Chifuyu gave them a warm smile, "It's fine, Yuzuha." then he yawned again, "I can wait." he said.

"Okay," said Yuzuha, turning her back on him. "now if you please excuse me, I'll just pack some of Hakkai's things.." she said in a bored tone as she began walking away.

[first name]'s manager giggled and turned her attention back to Chifuyu, "Chifuyu, [first name]'s things are already packed, you can go and get them in the dressing room." she said.

Chifuyu stretched his back a little, "Alright, thanks." he said as he began walking his way to where the dressing room is.

When he got to the dressing room, he saw [first name]'s small backpack and her small suitcase. He yawned as he picked both of them up, then [first name]'s phone rang. Chifuyu heard, and it sounded like it's coming from her backpack.

He unzipped her bag and quickly pulled out her phone. He looked at the name shown on the screen and saw that the person calling her was Senju—he frowned when he saw that name.

He sighed and touched the screen, and as soon as he answered the call—Senju was already talking.

"I heard you don't have a busy schedule tomorrow. Let's hang, and can I borrow 10,000 yen?"

Chifuyu scowled, "Huh? What for?" he asked.

Senju recognized the voice, but she doesn't really give a damn since it's just Chifuyu. "Oh, it's you." she said, sounding not so amused. "where's your hot wife, Shitfuyu?" Senju asked.

Chifuyu can feel himself scowling more, "She's in the middle of a photoshoot. What do you want?" he asked.

Yep, that's just how much [first name]'s husband and best friend respects each other..

Senju didn't like his tone, but she decided to let it slide. "Okay. Just tell her that I called, and text me when you guys got hom—" before she could even finish, Chifuyu ended the call.

Chifuyu smiled wickedly as he walked his way back to where his wife is, he can hear himself snickering at the thought of Senju annoyed at how he just hung up on her like that. "Like I'm actually gonna do that, Senju.." he said, grinning evilly at himself.

Senju
I stared at my phone, blinking. I shook my head and I can feel myself frowning at the thought of what my best friend's annoying husband just did, "That asshole..!" I gritted my teeth.

That fucking moron didn't let me finish talking..

And I'm sure he won't tell [first name] that I called because that's just how he is.

I sighed heavily as I plopped on my bed, "I'm gonna kick his ass when I see him.." then..I don't know why but, I began to imagine what Chifuyu and [first name]'s kids will look like. I cringed when I thought of their kids might look like Chifuyu. I put my hands together and began praying, "Dear God, if ever [first name]'s gonna get pregnant right now or she already is and she just has no idea about it...please don't make her baby look like Chifuyu..."