[37]

Chifuyu

As soon as I heard the bell, I stood up from my chair and began stacking some of my papers.

School's over, and it's time for me to head to my part-time job..but before that, I must walk [first name] home. It may be tiring for me but I don't really mind. "Hey, Matsuno!" I heard one of my classmates call for me, making me look at him as he walks his way to where I am. "Yeah?"

"There's some hot chick outside, and she's looking for you." He said, grinning at me with his cheeks slightly pink. I shot him a cold glare--since I know who he's referring to. I mean, the only chick who would go here is no other than [first name]. Then another one of my classmates came and grabbed him by the shoulders, a bit in a panic, "The girl outside is his girlfriend, dumbass!" he whispered--more like, yelled.

He flinched, "H-Huh?" then he looked at me nervously and bowed, "S-Sorry about that!" he apologized--sounding like a wimp. I sighed as I walked past them, "It's fine, just.." I stopped to look at him one last time, "Just don't call her hot again.."

He gulped and nodded at me before he and my other classmate ran off.

When I got outside I saw [first name] leaning against the wall, holding her school bag. She immediately flashed me a smile and said, "Were you about to leave?"

"Nope. I'm still organizing my stuff, come in." I said as I went back inside to where my things are, with her behind me. I watched some of my classmates greet her before they leave the room. After a few minutes, all of my classmates had already left the room. "So what's up? It's kinda rare of you coming here.." I said as I put the papers that I stack in my backpack. I'm usually the one who goes to her classroom before we leave school.

"Well, I just want to let you know that I'm going to Harajuku." she said, making me look at her. "Huh? You're going alone?" I asked. She shook her head, "I'm going there with Akashi, she wanted to go shopping.."

Shopping?

I gave her a serious look, "[first name] you hate shopping." I said as I put on my backpack. Is she messing with me?---She's the only girl that I know who hates shopping.

She sighed, "Yeah, I'm only coming with her because she needs someone to carry her bags.." she said lazily. I raised a brow at her, "Then..don't go?" I said as I began walking out the room, with her behind me.

She let out a weak laugh and said, "This is Akashi, Chifuyu. She'll kill me if I didn't show up." I gave her a weird look and said, "You've been seeing her a lot lately.."

She raised a brow at me, "Because she's my friend..?"

"And I'm your boyfriend, so, no. You're going straight home." I said, I can feel myself frowning at the thought. I know this Akashi is her friend and all, but I haven't really met that girl yet. Then my eyes widened when I began to think of something--what if this Akashi girl isn't a girl at all--? I immediately shook the thought away.

No.

[first name] isn't like that.

"What?" she said, almost in a whisper. I stopped and turned to face her, making her stop too. "I said, you're going straight home. I'm not allowing you to go to Harajuku." I said to her sternly.

She stayed quiet, staring at me. I stared back at her, giving her an emotionless look. It's a good thing that we're the only ones in the hallway or else---if someone saw us right now, they'll totally gossip about it and make it seem like it's an issue. Then [first name]'s face softened—a small, yet wicked smile formed on her lips, making me flinch--uh oh.