[51]

4 years later..

Mikey

What a peaceful day..

I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. I looked up at the sky and thought how blue it is—I expected it to be rainy today. I'm currently sitting on my front porch, with an opened dorayaki in my hands. Then my eyes landed on someone from afar—a little boy with black hair was playing with a ball in my yard. I can feel myself smiling as I watch him play...

He had a huge grin on his face ever since he started playing outside with the ball, and he's been playing for 3 hours now. He turned and looked at me with a bright smile on his little face, and waved enthusiastically at me—he must've noticed me staring at him.

I smiled and waved back at him. This kid always has a grin on his face. I took a bite of my dorayaki and continue to keep an eye on him.

This kid is quite a handful...

Then he turned his attention back to the ball and kicked it hard. It was so hard, it hit the tree in my yard—causing it to bounce back to him. I nearly choked when I saw how the ball hit his face, "Pfft-" I quickly covered my mouth and forced myself to not laugh at what I just saw. The ball rolled to where I am and gently touched my foot.

I heard him let out a groan as he rubbed his face, "FUCK!!" he cursed, throwing his head back with his hands on his face.

I gasped when I heard him say that, "KEISUKE!!" I yelled as I stood up from the porch, causing me to drop my unfinished dorayaki. "DON'T SAY THAT!" I scolded as I marched my way to him. This kid just turned 4 and he can curse already.

He turned to look at me with his nose a little red, "But it hurt!" he complained.

I furrowed my brows at him, "I don't care! You shouldn't be saying stuff like that at your age! Where did you even learn that??" I questioned. It was supposed to be a peaceful day for me but this kid just had to piss me off.

He pouted his lips at me. I can feel my anger slowly fading when he did that. I sighed in defeat—this is why I can't stay mad at this kid.."But you say stuff like that all the time.." he said, looking at me with really, really cute puppy-dog eyes.

I flinched, and gave him a weird look, "Huh?? No, I don't." I said to him, slightly offended. Then all of the sudden—I felt something hit me hard in the back of my head,

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled as I turned to where it came from. When I looked behind me I saw Mitsuya, glaring at me. He was wearing a dark blue button-up shirt and some black pants.

"You shouldn't be cursing around kids, you know?" he said in a serious tone, walking his way to me.

Keisuke's face brightened when he saw Mitsuya, "Uncle Taka!" he said as he adorably ran to hug him. Mitsuya chuckled and picked him up, "Hey kiddo." he said, ruffling Keisuke's hair a little.

I can feel myself frowning a little, "What are you doing here?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head where the ball hit me.

He scowled at me with Keisuke still in his arms, "I received a call from a worried [first name]," he said with a disappointed look on his face. "she's looking for her son."