[9]

"He's in there." said [first name], pointing at a building. Takemitchy and Chifuyu followed her gaze. "This is your lead?" Takemitchy asked, but Chifuyu ignored his question, but Takemitchy wasn't offended.

"I've already talked to him, and he has no problem with you two asking him anything." she said calmly.

"Alright, let's go Takemichi." said Chifuyu, handing [first name] his umbrella. Takemitchy noticed and slightly became confused, "W-Wait, you're not coming with us?" he asked.

She gave him a faint smile and shook her head, "It's best if I don't." she said, taking the umbrella from him.

"Huh? Why?"

"Let's go." said Chifuyu, dragging him with him. [first name] waved at them, watching the duo leave.

"Who the hell are you guys?" a blonde haired guy asked, eyeing Takemitchy and Chifuyu.

Chifuyu was calm while Takemitchy flinched when he recognized the guy. It was Osanai, Moebius's former president.

"A girl came here earlier and talked to you, right?" said Chifuyu, walking up to him. Osanai stood up and turned to face them fully, "Oh, so you're the guys that she was talking about.." he said in a bored tone.

Chifuyu nodded.

[first name]

Keisuke.

You lied to me about some parts..I don't know if it's still part of your plan or you're really lying to me..

I sighed. I haven't talk to him ever since what happened yesterday. It's really concerning me. I saw him leave his apartment earlier, wearing Valhalla's jacket. I don't know where he's going, but my guts are telling me he's going to see Kazutora.

Another sigh escaped my lips as I leaned against a wall, holding two umbrellas. In a week, in October 31st, Valhalla and Toman will fight. I'm not going to be involved but I'm worried. I'm worried for Keisuke, for Chifuyu, Toman..for everyone.

Kazutora wants to kill Mikey..I know the reason why, Kazutora lost his shit 2 years ago after that incident.

but I know Keisuke won't let Kazutora do that..

"Man..I don't really get biker gangs.." I muttered. I looked over at the entrance and thought about Takemichi and Chifuyu.

I wonder how they're doing?

Chifuyu
"I was nothing but a stepping stone to Kisaki."

"I don't want to be involved with that guy anymore."

Those were the words that Osanai said. I can see the fear in his eyes when he told us everything he knows about how dangerous Kisaki is.

Don't worry Baji-san, I got your back.

Takemichi and I left the place, I saw [first name] leaning against a wall, waiting for us patiently. She noticed us walking our way to her, she gave us her usual smile. "So, how did it go?"

That smile. You always smile like that. You can fool anyone with that smile, but not me and Baji-san. I know what's your true smile and what's not. I'm sure she's thinking about Baji.

I smiled back at her and said, "It was fine. He told us everything what he knows about Kisaki."

Takemichi went beside me, scratching his head. "Yeah..and by the way, I kinda get why you said it's best if you didn't come with us." he said.