[28]-⚡️

[first name] was cleaning the windows—frowning.

She crankily wiped the windows of their pet shop with a damp cloth, "stupid stains.." she muttered—and repeated muttering that multiple times.

Chifuyu noticed his wife looking upset and was quite weirded out about it. He scratched his head, looking at her in confusion, "She's been acting like that since last night.." Chifuyu said to himself, thinking a ton of possible reasons why his wife is pissed. He even tried to remember if he did anything wrong.

"..maybe she's on her period.." he wondered. Knowing his wife, she gets pretty emotional and moody when she's on her red days.

Then Kazutora came, "Hey, Chifuyu, I already organized the boxes in the storage room." he said, walking up to Chifuyu from behind. "Great, now can you help me wi—" Chifuyu stopped when he saw Kazutora's face—He has a small bruise near the bridge of his nose and a pretty bad black eye.

"Uh..what happened to you?" Chifuyu asked, awkwardly.

"I got hit by a tree branch.." he said blankly. Chifuyu tilted his head at him, looking at his eye. "Hmm..that's one tough tree.." said Chifuyu, not believing what Kazutora said to him.

Kazutora rolled his eyes at him. "Okay, tell me what really happened? Did you got into a fight?" said Chifuyu, slightly laughing at Kazutora's face.

Kazutora gave him an emotionless stare as he began recalling what happened yesterday—the day when [first name] caught him and Takemichi searching information about Bonten.

flashback

"Why would you lie to me.." she started, her hands were on the wheel and her angry-looking eyes were focused on the road. "and do this behind my back?" said [first name] in a very upset tone.

Her cold and angry vibe made Takemichi in the back seat shiver. He rarely sees [first name] angry, I mean, [first name] getting mad is pretty rare. Kazutora was in the passenger seat, he was about to speak and explain everything but—

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" [first name] snapped. Takemichi flinched, it's his first time hearing [first name] raising her voice at someone like that.

"[first name]! let me explain!" said Kazutora, raising both of his hands.

"I'm not mad that you lied about getting sick. I'm mad about finding out that this is what you've been doing..searching for information regarding Bonten-- and heck, you just had to drag Takemichi with you. He's getting married in a few days!" she yelled, her eyes never leaving the road. Then a car came out of nowhere and overtakes, "What the—" She pressed the horn of her car, aggressively—that car just pissed her off more. She let her head out of the window and yelled at the other car, "Hey, asshole! You're not in a race!" she pressed the horn again.

Kazutora and Takemichi were beyond terrified. Seeing her act like that, makes Kazutora think about Baji—She's acting like her goofy cousin and it's slightly scaring him.

"[first name] is so scary.." whispered Takemichi, hugging himself. "Tell me about it.." Kazutora whispered back to him, and the terrible part is—

[first name] heard.

She stopped the car, and turned to Kazutora, giving him a scary cold glare. If looks can actually kill a person, Kazutora might be dead by now.