[22]

Chifuyu

She looked at me with her serious-looking eyes, I can tell she's worried. She may not be saying that she is, but I can really tell. I gave her a grin, simply showing her that there's no need to worry about anything, there's no need to worry about Takemichi, Mikey, Toman...and me.

She frowned and said, "Can you not smile at me like everything's fine?"

I tilted my head, smiling playfully at her, "Can you not worry so much?"

She rolled her eyes at me and scoffed, "I'm being serious. You guys are gonna fight Tenjiku!"

Yeah..We are gonna fight the punks of Tenjiku.

and it's final.

"I'm also being serious. Stop worrying too much, geez." I said, laughing a little at her frowning face. I should be annoyed, but, she's so cute, I just can't.

She adorably pouted her lips at me, looking like a sulking 5-year-old. "If you get knocked out with just one punch again, I'm going to kill you." she said in a bored tone, looking back at the manga that she borrowed from me.

I scoffed when I thought of the big guy who punched me at the station, damn, he's hella strong. "I just got punched once! It's not an actual defeat!" I protested.

She laughed at me, "Whatever you say.." she said, not looking at me. I just groaned at her as I picked Peke J up, he meowed as I grumpily placed him on my lap, petting him.

third person

22nd of February, a terrible, terrible day.

[first name] couldn't take her eyes off the cold lifeless body in front of her. It's been hours, and she's still at the hospital. She doesn't even want to leave. Tears continue to stream down her face as her eyes never left the lifeless body in front of her.

She hugged herself, trying her best to stop her tears from falling, but she just can't. She put a hand on her mouth, muffling her sobs. "E-Emma.." she croaked.

Hinata went beside her and hugged her, also in tears. "[first name]-chan.." said Hinata, rubbing [first name]'s back gently.

Hinata and [first name] continues to cry over Emma, who's lying before them with a white cloth covering her body, looking like she was just sleeping peacefully. But she wasn't.

Mikey and Draken weren't doing well either, both were devasted as [first name] is. Takemichi was here too, he left before [first name] arrived in the hospital.

Hinata and [first name] left Emma's body, Hina still has her arms wrapped around [first name] as they left the room. Then [first name] eyes landed on Mikey, he looks so empty. Hinata unwrapped her arms from [first name] and let her go to him.

[first name] sat next to the mourning Mikey, not saying a word, since both of them just lost someone very dear to them. Hinata leaned against the wall, with her sad eyes looking at the floor. Then [first name] took a glance at Draken, he was staring in deep space. She chose not to go near him since she knows it's best to let him be alone.

How did this happen? Well..earlier this morning..

A bike came out of nowhere and hit Emma directly in the head with a bat.

Then all of the sudden, Hinata went up to Mikey, looking a bit nervous, [first name] noticed the nervous expression on her face and she became a little confused. [first name] stared at Hinata in confusion as she stood in front of Mikey.