[21]

year: 2006

It's a peaceful day...

Chifuyu was sitting on the window, admiring the view from his bedroom while Takemichi's lying on the floor on his stomach, reading manga.

[first name] was also with them.

She's on Chifuyu's bed, sleeping. She was just petting Chifuyu's pet cat earlier, Peke J, then after a few moments of giving the cat affection, she fell asleep, with Peke J beside her.

Chifuyu took a glance at her and smiled, seeing her sleeping peacefully with her mouth not open is pretty rare. He almost laughed at the thought but he immediately look back at the view that he was admiring. He took a deep breath and exhaled, "It sure is peaceful, huh?-" he said, "-right? Takemitchy?"

Takemichi's eyes never left the manga that he's reading and replied, "Yeah.."

"There's one week to become the top member in Toman. That said, we don't even have a plan now. What should we do--" he stopped when he looked at Takemichi, looking so serious as he read the manga he's holding. "Are you even listening, Takemitchy??" he asked.

Takemitchy's eyes stayed focused on the manga and said, "Chifuyu..I have an amazing thought.."

"Huh?" Chifuyu watched Takemichi stood up from his place with a very determined look. "I can see it, Chifuyu. I can see the top view of the world of delinquents." said Takemichi, then he looked at Chifuyu, "Let's go! Chifuyu!" he raised his voice.

It startled Chifuyu and it woke [first name] up. [first name] yawned as she sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Huh? Go where?" Chifuyu questioned, a bit confused with Takemichi suddenly acting like this.

[first name] yawned again as she hopped off Chifuyu's bed, "We're going somewhere?" she asked, rubbing her head.

Takemichi looked at her and said, "You're not coming with us, [first name]. It's too dangerous."

She raised a brow at him, "Huh..?" was all she can say, then she looked at Chifuyu who's also confused, asking for an explanation, but he just shrugged at her.

[first name]

"Those dorks.." I muttered to myself as I walk alone, I have no idea what's Takemichi up to.

I left Takemichi and Chifuyu at the station of Shibuya since Takemichi doesn't want me to come with them, saying 'it's too dangerous'. Before I left the two dorks in the station, Takemichi won't shut up things about famous gangster mangas like Shonan Junai Gumi and Bukkomi No Taku. It sounded a little stupid coming from him, but I chose not to laugh at him that time because he sounded so serious, I don't wanna crush his mood..

I scoffed at the thought of Takemichi planning on going to Yokohoma just to take out the delinquents there--so he can become the top delinquent. "That's a dumb idea.." I said to myself, as I stuff my hands inside the pockets of Keisuke's old bomber jacket.

Then my mind went back to Chifuyu, knowing him, I'm sure that he might not come with Takemichi. Because that moron is too lazy for today.

Then I heard something near me, it sounded like something fell hard on the road, it caught my attention. "Hm?" I said as I turn to see what it was--and my eyes widen when I saw that...it was a person, and I recognized who it was.

It was one of Takemichi's friends.

"Takuya?!" I immediately ran up to him and knelt down to see if he's alright, judging by his appearance, he isn't. He looks beaten up. "H-Hey..! What happened to you?? Can you hear me?!" I tried waking him up, slapping his face gently.