dance with her

Everyone was on the dance floor, joining the bride and groom dancing to the music that the DJ's playing for them.

Everyone was killing it, well, everyone except [first name] and Naoto. Both were at one corner holding a glass of red wine, watching everyone having fun.

"Not quite of a party animal too, huh?" she said, watching Mitsuya and Draken headbanging, while Chifuyu and Inupi were just showing off chill dance moves.

Naoto sighed, "I'm afraid not." he said, watching his sister and Takemitchy dancing goofily, [first name] thought it was adorable but for Naoto— the pair look like idiots to him.

Then Yuzuha came and joined the two, "Why aren't you two joining the fun?" she asked, followed by a hiccup. [first name] gave her a playful grin, knowing that she's a little tipsy. "Because I might end up like you." said [first name] followed by a soft chuckle. Yuzuha laughed, and hiccuped afterwards. "What's that supposed to mean..?"

Hakkai immediately went to Yuzuha and held her shoulders, "I think it's time for us to go home." he suggested as he took the glass that Yuzuha was holding. Yuzuha hiccuped, "Already? I haven't catch up with [first name]-chan that much!"

After a few moments of Yuzuha and [first name] chatting, Hakkai decided that it's really time for him and his sister to go home, since Yuzuha is red as a tomato right now, they said their goodbyes to Pah and everyone before they left.

Naoto and [first name] continue to converse while the others were still enjoying the dance floor. "So..why aren't you using Chifuyu's last name?" Naoto asked in curiosity. He knows that Chifuyu and [first name] are already married, and their wedding was private, she only invited the people very close to her and Chifuyu, to avoid the media and some of her fans from showing up. She is a famous model after all, and she sometimes goes overseas, just like Hakkai.

"Well, my manager thinks it's best to not change my screen name." she said looking up, "but don't worry, outside the modeling industry I'm [first name] Matsuno." she added, smiling at him.

Naoto gave her a small smile, "I heard some of your male fans were devastated when they heard about the news." he said.

She scratched the back of her head shyly, "Yeah, I saw it all on social media.." she said, remembering that memory of hers when she and Chifuyu got married. Then she remembered how happy Kazutora and Draken were for them, and she slightly wanted to laugh when she remembered how hard Mitsuya and Pah cried in her wedding.

Then the music suddenly changed into something more—slower.

Naoto and [first name] looked over where the others are and spotted Hinata and Takemitchy slow dancing. Naoto and [first name] smiled at the couple, "I'm very happy for Takemichi." said [first name].

"Me too. Our hero finally did it." he said, watching his sister and Takemitchy dance, with a smile on his face.

[first name] hummed in response then she nearly flinched when she saw Pah walking his way to her, smiling. She raised a brow at him, "Pah-chin?"

Pah gave her a warm smile, "Can I dance with my not-so-real little sister?" he bowed, offering his hand to her. [first name] stared at him for a while, her eyes getting a little glossy as she stare at him, she immediately shook her emotions off and gave him her usual small smile. She was about to say yes but someone came and interrupted them.

"Hey! I want to dance with [first name] too!" said Draken, pulling [first name] away from him.

Pah gritted his teeth, "HUH?! I ASKED HER FIRST!"

Then Mitsuya came and took [first name] away from Draken, holding her by the shoulders. "If someone's gonna dance with [first name], then that person has to be me." he said.