[30] - ⚡️

"Are you sure about this, Mikey?" Sanzu asked.

Mikey walked past him, not saying a single word. His face was expressionless as always and his hands were both inside the pockets of his pants.

"What if she ends up framing you?" Sanzu asked, tilting his head at Mikey.

That made Mikey stopped in his tracks, he didn't move a muscle, he didn't even turn to face Sanzu.

Sanzu gulped, thinking that his question just pissed him off.

"She wouldn't do that." he said in a cold tone.

And with that, he left the place, leaving Sanzu dumbfounded.

Chifuyu
I'm still in bed, under the covers—not wanting to get up.

"Chifuyu, it's time to get up." I heard [first name]'s voice. She's already up—she woke up pretty early today, which is a bit odd. This girl isn't really a morning person.

I groaned lazily as I curled into a ball underneath our thick blanket. "Do I have to.." I said lazily. "..We're not gonna open the shop today, could I at least just stay in bed a little longer?" I added.

She didn't respond, all I can hear was the sound of the drawers opening. I waited for her to say something—but she didn't say a word.

I sighed, realizing that she's purposely ignoring me—she always does that, and it's annoying.

And effective.

I sighed in defeat, knowing that I have no chance in winning this. I took the covers off me as I sat up, "Fine, I'll get up—" I stopped when I saw her standing at the end of our bed.

She wasn't wearing anything, only a black laced bra and a matching underwear—her hair was still a little damp. She took a shower as soon as she woke up.

She scratched her head, looking very confused, "I can't find my hairbrush.." she said, pouting like a 5 year old kid.

I can't help but to stare at her chest—I mean her face.

It's not my first time seeing her like this, but I would always be left speechless..seeing her so—beautiful.

Then my eyes landed on her flat stomach—still no bump. She's 3 and a half weeks pregnant, but her body still looks the same—still looking like a sexy goddess.

Then she looked at me, slightly frowning, "Don't just sit there, help me find it." she said, turning her back on me.

I hurriedly went to the end of the bed and grabbed her wrist, stopping her. She quickly turned and looked at me annoyingly. "What are y—"

She stopped talking when I pulled her to me, I stare deep into her eyes with our faces almost touching each other. "Why do you always drive me nuts?" I said, giving her a small smirk.

She furrowed her brows at me, "Hey! You're the one who drives m—"

I pressed my lips against hers to shut her up. She didn't kissed back at first, but moments later—she did.

Her hands travelled slowly to my jaw, cupping my face as she kissed me tenderly. Her kisses would always be so soft and gentle—not until she bites my lower lip. It drives me crazy.

A soft chuckle escaped my lips when she did that, but I didn't break our kiss.

She pulled away and fixed her now dry hair. I watch and listen to her let out soft breaths. I couldn't help but to feel—hard.