[5]

year: 2005

it's August 4th, [first name] stared boringly at the two boys in front of her. Baji ignored her staring and continue eating his burger, Chifuyu stared back her while sipping his soda.

[first name] squinted, "Keisuke, that's your 3rd burger," she said in a bored tone.

"So? I'm hungry." Baji replied as he took another bite of his burger. [first name] sighed as she looked away from them.

Chifuyu watched how Baji devour the burger, he cringed, then his eyes went to [first name]. A soft smile appeared on his face when he looks at her. Then his eyes landed on her earings, he blushed when he realized those were the ones he gave her. Then [first name] looked back at them and noticed Chifuyu staring at her, "What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" She asked, touching her cheek.

Chifuyu shook his head, "Nothing, I just noticed that you're wearing the earrings that I gave you." He smiled at her. [first name] blushed a little and smiled back at him, "Yeah. By the way, thanks again."

"It looks good on you." said Chifuyu, still smiling at her. [first name] blushed more when he said that, "You're only saying that because you're the one who bought it." she said shyly, looking away from him.

"No, I'm saying it because it's the truth." said Chifuyu.

Baji swallowed the last piece of his burger and said, "Alright, I'm done eating, you two can stop flirting now."

Chifuyu and [first name] jumped. "W-We were just talking!" [first name] yelled. Baji laughed at their reaction, "Yeah, yeah, whatever." he said, standing up. The two stood up as well and followed Baji.

Baji
We're both walking our way back to our apartment building, since it's almost getting dark. [first name] was at my left and Chifuyu was at my right, and both of them are so quiet, and it's slightly pissing me off.

Before Chifuyu told me, I already knew that he likes her. It's pretty damn obvious, I may be stupid sometimes but I'm not blind. And as for [first name], I think she kinda feels the same way. Even though she's not telling me or showing any hints, I can kinda tell just by looking at her.

Okay, I'm not really sure if she does but that's what I think.

"So, Chifuyu, how much does the earrings cost?" I asked, pointing at [first name]'s ear. "Hmm..I forgot." said Chifuyu, looking up. "Woah, you forgot? it must be pretty expensive then." I smirked at him.

"I-Is it?" [first name] asked, looking at Chifuyu with an embarrassed face. Chifuyu gave her a smile and said, "Don't worry about it."

She smiled back at him, "You weren't the one who lost my earrings, yet you're the one who gave me a new pair."

I flinched. I think that just hit me hard in the heart. "Hey! I said I was sorry!" I yelled at her. She gave me a weird look, "and I said it's okay? I wasn't even mad." she said.

"But you cried your heart out of it!" I said. "I cried because I can't get mad at you and your stupid ass." She said, looking away from me.

——timeskip

month: October

[first name]

I focused on my paper, writing the correct answers. I'm still in class, and we're having a pop quiz at the moment. Even though my mind is focusing on how to answer my quiz, I can't help but to think about Keisuke. He's been acting weird, as if he's hiding something from me.

He never hides something from me, and it's making me a little upset that he's not telling me.

The bell rang and I immediately went outside, I was on my way to Keisuke's classroom like I usually do after class but I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up and it was Chifuyu, "oh, [first name], I was actually on my way to see you."