[10]

The day before the battle.

Chifuyu and Takemichi are walking side by side, both thinking about the battle that will happen tomorrow, between Valhalla and Toman.

Valhalla.

Takemichi couldn't stop thinking about his latest mission. Mikey, Kazutora..Baji. He shook the thought off, he doesn't really want to think about it, it'll just loose his focus.

"It's finally happening tomorrow." said Takemichi, breaking the silence. Chifuyu stopped, "Yeah, but before that, I want you to come with me somewhere, Takemichi." He said.

Takemichi finched a little, "Huh? Where?"

Chifuyu stayed quiet, and began walking. Takemichi became confused, and quickly followed him.

——

When the two got to their destination, Takemichi was suprised to see a certain long black haired individual, wearing a large white zipped up jacket, tight black pants and black sneakers. The person noticed the two staring and looked at them straight in the eyes.

Takemichi flinched, "C-Chifuyu, if we're going to see [first name]..YOU SHOULD'VE SAID IT EARLIER!!" he yelled at the blonde beside him.

[first name] was startled by Takemichi suddenly raising his voice.

Chifuyu turned and looked at him, "We're not here for [first name]."

Takemichi froze, "We're not?" he asked in confusion. [first name] looked down sadly and sighed.

Then Takemichi's eyes widened when he noticed someone familiar walking behind [first name]. It was Baji, wearing an all black attire and Valhalla's jacket. He grinned when he saw Chifuyu and Takemichi standing near [first name].

Baji let out a laugh, "I don't get why you made me waste my time to see these morons." said Baji to his younger cousin beside him. [first name] sighed, "Keisuke." she said sternly.

"B-Baji-kun??" said Takemichi, still in confusion.

"It was a joke." He said to [first name], with his usual grin. "-ish." he added.

[first name] rolled her eyes at him and distanced herself from them so the three guys can talk.

The three stared at each other. The awkward silence was making [first name] uncomfortable, she looked away from them and stared at some random building instead.

"Sorry for calling you out here like this." said Chifuyu, breaking the silence.

Baji grinned at him, "Chifuyu..You badly wanna get punched some more? That you even got [first name] to do you a little favor?"

Yesterday, Chifuyu asked [first name] if she and Baji are in good terms. She said yes.

The two cousins aren't really against each other, but Baji made sure that she will never get involved. Chifuyu was happy hearing that from [first name]. Since the two cousins are in good terms, Chifuyu asked if she can convince Baji to talk to him before the day of  the battle between Toman and Valhalla.