[18]

[first name] yawned as she sat up from her bed with her eyes still closed. A lazy groan escaped her lip as she fluttered her eyes open and looked around, scratching her head, thinking whether she's gonna get up early or not. She shrugged.

She was about to get up but--

"Nope," she said as she plopped back in bed, with her thick fuzzy blanket covering her face. A small smile formed on her face as she took a deep breath, and exhaled. She closed her eyes and she was eady to go back to sleep when suddenly she heard a knock on her door.

She groaned, knowing it's her mom or maybe her aunt.

"[first name], honey, are you awake? Let's eat breakfast together with your auntie!" said her mom behind the door.

"I'm still a little sleepy, mom.." she whined. She heard her mom let out a sigh before saying, "All right then.."

She closed her eyes again but--

Another knock.

[first name] moaned, "what now.." she mumbled.

"Honey, Chifuyu's here." said her mom in her usual sweet tone. [first name] let out a soft groan and got up, with a frown.

----

"Sorry for coming here this early, Ms. Shimizu."

Chifuyu said shyly as he went inside, just like [first name]'s mom told him to.

"Oh don't be silly, you're always welcome here," she giggled at him, "I already told [first name] that you're here, let's just wait for her to come out from her room.."

Chifuyu followed her to the kitchen and was surprised to see Baji's mom, on the table, smiling at him.

"Oh, good morning, Mrs. Baji." he greeted, giving her a warm smile.

"Why good morning to you too, Chifuyu-kun, I'm not surprised seeing you here." she gave him a teasing smile, knowing that her niece is the reason why he's here. Chifuyu blushed, scratching the back of his head, "I..uh."

"Don't make the boy uncomfortable, sis." [first name]'s mom scolded her sister.

Mrs. Baji giggled, "I was just teasing him a little.."

Then they heard a door opening, they all turn their attention to where the noise came from. Then there they saw a pouting [first name], wearing one of Baji's old hoodies, that looks extremely big on her.

Chifuyu can't help but look at how messy her hair was, when a snort escaped on his mouth, he immediately covered his mouth and controlled his laughter. [first name] frowned at him and said, "don't laugh at me.."

Mrs. Baji and her sister, Ms. Shimizu, exchanged awkward looks and looked away from the scene. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.." Mrs. Baji whispered.

[first name] dragged Chifuyu outside, so they can talk, without her mom and aunt listening.

"It's too early for you to be here, Chifuyu.." [first name] yawned, leaning against the railing of the balcony. "Why are you here anyway..?" She added, closing her eyes.

Chifuyu couldn't help but smile at her, she's so cute, and she's obviously still tired. "Well, I wasn't with you last night." He shrugged as he went beside her.