[8]

Chifuyu
It was dark, and cold. I couldn't open my eyes..or it's already opened and I can't really see anything? I can't feel my body. I feel so numb.

Am I dead?

"Chifuyu." I heard a faint voice near me.

"Chifuyu, are you awake?"

I groaned, opening my eyes slowly. Damn, my face hurts like hell. When I opened my eyes, I noticed that it's already night time and..it looks like I'm in some kind of alley. I heard someone sigh beside me, "Thank God.."

I looked at the person and it was [first name]. "[first name]..?" She was looking down at me with a faint smile, her eyes were a little red, and she looks like she's been crying. I was a bit relieved seeing her not injured or bruised. Then I realized that my head was on her lap. "How long..was I—"

"5 hours." she said, giving me a sad look. My eyes widened, 5 hours...I've been out for 5 hours? and she's been here the entire time??

"Y-You stayed?"

She gave me a faint smile, and nodded. "I couldn't carry you by myself becuase you're too heavy, so I stayed here and waited for you to wake up.." she said. I stared at her with eyes wide, "You should've leave..it's dangerous h—"

She laughed weakly, "Like, I would actually do that.."

I gasped. This girl..

"Can you stand?" She asked, putting a hand on my cheek. Despite the pain that I'm feeling in my face, I can feel my cheeks heating up. I gave her a nod and tried standing up, she helped me a little.

I was a bit wobbly, but she quickly helped and supported my weight. She wrapped my arm around her shoulders and her other arm was wrapped around my waist. "You good?" She asked.

"A little.."

She gave me a smile and we began walking. She told me everything that happened, Valhalla threw me out of the arcade like a stray cat and beated me up again. I kinda remember that, No wonder I felt like I've been hit by a bus when I woke up. I also remember fighting back and [first name] trying to help me but she was being held back by 5 guys. She also explained to me that Baji is officially a member of Valhalla.

"What a terrible day.." I said, recalling everything what happened.

It's 8:05 pm, and I'm at [first name]'s place. Her mom isn't home yet. [first name] began cleaning my face with a wet towel, to wipe off the blood. My mom's gonna kill me when she sees my face.

[first name] sighed, "Yeah, pretty terrible.."

Then my mind suddenly went to the guy from earlier, Takemichi Hanagaki. The guy that Kazutora brought with him, I wonder how he found him? And how did Kazutora even knew that he's the newest member of Toman?

"Say, you know the guy from earlier?" She asked, looking down at me.

"What guy?" I asked, as she began putting bandages on my face. She was really being careful and gentle. "The blonde guy..the other witness." She said.

"Oh, you mean, Takemichi..—Ow!" She accidentally poked me in the eyeball. "S-Sorry." She said rubbing my eye.

"What about him?" I asked. She stayed quiet as she continue to cover my eye with bandages. "Nothing." she said, looking down. "He said he's trying to take Keisuke back..because Mikey ordered him to." she added.

I stared at her for a while then patted her head. "[first name], do you know something about all of this?" I asked, in a serious tone. I heard he let out a soft gasp. She began crying. I flinched.