[15]-⚡️

year: 2017

"Chifuyu was killed, because he backed Kisaki into a corner." said Kazutora, with both of his hands gripping the wheel.

"Huh?!" Takemichi exclaimed and asked, "How the hell did he corner a guy like Kisaki?" Takemichi stared at him in complete confusion.

"One day, a detective came to us, saying that he's the younger brother of a woman that Kisaki killed." Kazutora explained, with his eyes on the road.

Takemichi's eyes widened in shock, and immediately thought about Naoto. "Huh?! Chifuyu...and that detective are connected?!" He asked, slightly still in disbelief.

"Yeah, [first name] was the first person to ever talk to that detective. She's the reason why we met that detective."

It became quiet for a second, "The killing of Hinata Tachibana was done under Kisaki's orders. You remember that, don't you?" said Kazutora.

Takemichi stayed silent as he stared at Kazutora. "A Toman member, Atsushi Sendo, crashed his car into the one that Hinata Tachibana was in. They both died in the huge fire that resulted." Kazutora explained. Takemichi went deep into his thoughts.

"Kisaki had an alibi. That day Kisaki was in a meeting with you admins." Kazutora added.

Takemichi's eyes widen, in a meeting with us? Then that means in this timeline, I wasn't there when Hina and Akkun died?? He thought.

"But Chifuyu found proof. Proof that Kisaki had given that order. I don't know what that proof was, but I'm sure [first name] does.." said Kazutora. Takemichi's attention went back to Kazutora.

"Chifuyu was just one step away from getting Kisaki where he wanted him to be. He was so close, but it was his own fault that Kisaki got away. For some reason, he and [first name] kept that proof hidden away..to their dying moment.."

~~~

[first name] yawned as she left her bedroom. Her long hair was still a mess and she's wearing nothing but a black laced bra and a matching underwear. She groaned lazily as she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Another yawn escaped her lips as she went to the kitchen, "Coffee.." she muttered in her raspy morning voice as she began preparing her coffee.

She heard an amused laugh coming from behind her, she ignored it, since she already knew who it was.

"Not gonna greet me good morning?" said Chifuyu, examining her from top to bottom. He was leaning against the counter while holding a newspaper, he wasn't even reading it. His eyes were focused on his girlfriend, who's only wearing a bra and underwear while making coffee.

She stayed quiet as she lifted her cup and took a sip of her coffee.

Chifuyu slouched, "I guess that's a no." he said as he put the newspaper down and went to her from behind.

[first name] felt Chifuyu's hands landed on her small waist, she placed her cup down. "Have you had breakfast?" She asked, with her voice still raspy.

"Mhm." Chifuyu hummed as he planted a soft kiss on her bare neck. [first name] let out a soft laugh as she turned to face him, "You are so clingy.." she said.

"And you are so hot." He said as his eyes travelled down her body. "Shut up." She said as she began fixing his tie for him. Chifuyu just laughed at her as he continued looking at her.

"Why are you still here? Takemichi's probably looking for you by now?" She said as she began walking away with her cup of coffee. Chifuyu watched her walk, "Meh, he can wait." he said, still looking at her.