[34]

"You were with her, weren't you?"

Chifuyu asked with his cold-looking eyes still on his girlfriend standing before him. [first name] stood frozen, her eyes not leaving her boyfriend's.

[first name] closed her eyes, letting out a sigh. "Yes."

Chifuyu began walking his way to her, still looking coldly at her—not saying a single word.[first name] mentally gulped—as she stared back at her pissed-looking boyfriend.

Chifuyu stood in front of her, looking down at her because of their height difference while [first name] was looking up at him, waiting for him to react—waiting for him to say something. Chifuyu knows who she was with—he knows how and when they met, and he knows they're friends, but what he doesn't know is—

"Geez, you could've just told me that you and that Akashi girl are gonna hang out.." he said boringly, looking up at the sky.

[first name] rolled her eyes at him and said, "If I did, you'll end up coming with me."

Chifuyu has no idea that [first name],

his precious girlfriend...

has 'connections' with Brahman.

Chifuyu sulked as his attention went back to her, "Of course, that will happen..I am your boyfriend after all." he said, blushing a little. "And I don't get why you don't want me to meet this friend of yours.." he added, looking away from her. Chifuyu hasn't really met Senju before, but [first name] talks about her a lot---but Chifuyu has no idea about her and anything with Brahman..

and [first name] wants to keep it that way.

[first name] couldn't help but chuckle softly at her boyfriend, acting all cute and pouty. "I don't want you two to meet because Akashi is a very pretty girl, she might steal you from me." said [first name] in a joking kind of way. She knows Chifuyu isn't the type of guy that would just leave someone because he found someone better, no. She just wants to tease him a little, to test him—and not let him know about her and Brahman.

Chifuyu flinched, "W-Why would you say something like that?" he said, looking at her weirdly. [first name] laughed at his reaction, "I was just kidding, I know you wouldn't d—"

She stopped when Chifuyu grabbed both of her wrists all of the sudden and pulled her close to him, roughly, making [first name] bewildered with Chifuyu's sudden action. Then Chifuyu spoke,

"You're the only beautiful girl I know!"

[first name] stared at him, blinking—she didn't expect him to say something like that all of the sudden. She blushed when she realized that----his face was so close to hers.

"If someone's planning to steal me from you, well they're just gonna waste their time and energy! Because I would never leave such a beautiful—amazing human being!" he said, gripping her wrist tight. [first name] flinched, "Chifuyu.."

"And if someone's planning to steal you from me well—they'll be dead right before they could even make a move on you.." he said darkly, making [first name]'s skin crawl. Chifuyu stared deeply into her eyes, then his eyes went to her slightly parted lips---he can feel his heart beating rapidly. "Don't say crap like that ever again! No one's gonna steal me from you! And there's no way in hell that I'll let some asshole steal you from me!"