[48]

"Come on, Takemitchy! Stop crying already!"

Said Mikey playfully as he patted Takemichi's back. Everyone laughed when they saw Takemichi...who is still crying his eyes out.

"I'm sorry, Mikey-kun! I'm just so happy that you're alright in this future!" Takemichi sobbed and hugged Mikey tightly. Mikey let out an awkward smile and hugged back, "I'm..happy that you didn't change?" he said, gently rubbing Takemichi's back.

Mitsuya and Kazutora were standing next to each other. "What the hell are they talking about?" Kazutora asked. Mitsuya shrugged and said, "Beats me."

Chifuyu and [first name] were next to each other, and both were smiling at Takemichi. "Well, he's really back." said Chifuyu. [first name] hummed, "I know, you already told me two days ago but.." she paused, making Chifuyu look at her. [first name]'s smile became warmer, "but I still couldn't believe it.."

Chifuyu just stared at her, listening to her. [first name] sighed, "I'm glad that he's back..He can finally be happy." she said, recalling everything that Takemichi did from the very beginning and she couldn't help but feel so happy for him. Takemichi can finally be happy with Hinata..and everyone close to him.

Chifuyu smiled at her, "Yeah. That guy deserves what he has today." he said, putting an arm around her waist. [first name] gave him a small nod, she was about to say something but she heard Peh and Pah talking near them.

"I expected Chifuyu's pet shop's gonna smell like cat and dog shit." said Pah, making Chifuyu look at them with a frown on his face. "Right? But it doesn't smell like cat and dog shit. It smells like.." Peh paused as he sniffed the scent that he and Pah has been smelling since they came here. Then he turned back to Pah and said, "His shop smells like dog food that's mixed with laundry detergent."

Pah flashed him a wide grin, "I was about to say the same thing!" he said to his best friend. Chifuyu gave them a bored look and said, "I don't know if I should be thankful or be weirded out with what you just said Peh-yan.."

[first name] laughed as she went beside Pah and gave him a gentle nudge, "Well, that's all thanks to Kazutora." she said, flashing Kazutora a warm smile—who is not far from them. Kazutora gave her a shy smile and rubbed the back of his head. "He always makes sure that the shop is clean.." [first name] added. Kazutora let out a cocky smile, "I'm just doing my job, little sis." he said in a proud tone, flipping his hair a little.

Pah looked at him boringly, "Pfft..don't act like you're always doing amazing in your job." he said, crossing his arms. Kazutora flinched when Pah said that.

Peh also looked at Kazutora boringly, "Yeah, Chifuyu told us that you almost killed a goldfish." he said, tilting his head at him—which caused Kazutora to flinch again.

"Twice actually." said Pah, lifting two fingers up. Kazutora shook the feeling off and glared at them both. "Hey! Don't bring that up!" he yelled, getting a little embarrassed.

Mitsuya looked at Kazutora and said, "You work at a pet shop but you almost killed a fish..?"

Takemichi wiped his tears with the sleeves of his shirt and turned to where [first name] and the others are. "By the way, where's Hakkai? And the twins?" he asked, glancing at Chifuyu and [first name]. "Hakkai's in overseas right now, and the twins are kinda busy with their ramen shop." said Mitsuya.