[23]

March 16, 2006

"Chifuyu, I need to time leap." said Takemichi, riding a bike with Chifuyu sitting behind him.

Chifuyu hummed, it took him a few seconds to know what Takemichi meant, "I see..you're gonna back to the future," he said, getting a little down, "I'll miss you.." he said sincerely.

"No." said Takemichi.

Chifuyu got confused. Takemichi gulped nervously and said, "I want to time travel back to 3 days."

Chifuyu gave him a deadpanned look, "you..what?"

Takemichi looked at Chifuyu behind him, giving him a scared look, "It was white day 3 days ago. And I completely forgot to give something back to Hina."

Chifuyu dropped a sweat at him, "you can't be serious?" He knows that it was indeed white day three days ago, he gave [first name] 3 boxes of her favorite chocolate in white day.

Takemichi lets go of the handles of his bike and cupped his cheeks, "HINA'S GONNA KILL ME!"

Chifuyu gave him an annoyed look, "Come on, man..I thought it was something serious." he said, looking like he's gonna pop a vein on his forehead.

"WHAT SHOULD I DO, CHIFUYU?!"

"Hey! hands on the handle or we'll fall, moron!"

"I CAN'T MEET HINA LIKE THIS!!"

The duo just crashed on the ground along with the bike that they're riding on. "Sorry..Chifuyu." Takemichi apologized, with his head down.

Chifuyu's head was also down, he then let out a heavy sigh and said, "Takemitchy..it'll be fine if you could return Hina's valentine gift."

Takemichi's head jolted up, looking at Chifuyu with hope in his eyes. Chifuyu smiled as he looked back at him, "Leave it to me. This calls for the T2D2 plan!" he said, giving Takemichi a determined look.

Takemichi stared at him in confusion, "T..2..what do you mean??"

Time Travel Doki Doki Plan

Chifuyu stood up, "We'll need some polka dot boxes, ribbons, and a memo pad!" he said.

Takemichi continues to give him a puzzled look, "W-What do you have in mind, Chifuyu??"

Chifuyu smiled as he lifted a finger, "Using all of that, we'll give a gift full of dramatic surprises. Hina will definitely be excited!"

"Will this work?!" Takemichi asked, with his eyes filled with hope.

Chifuyu let out a soft yet playful chuckle and looked at him with lambent eyes,"Takemitchy..no matter what era, girls will always love polkadot patterns and of course, surprises as well.." he said, trying his best to sound like an expert when it comes to these kinds of stuff. "A certain manga wrote this.." he added, not changing his tone.

Takemichi's cheeks slightly turned pink, getting a little excited about Chifuyu's plan. "Oh! This sounds fun!" he said, with his eyes sparkling at Chifuyu.

Chifuyu gave him a wide grin as he let his phone out, "Now, we just need someone to get the things we need for us." he said, as he began dialing someone's number.