[14]-⚡️

Takemichi
What..happened..?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I'm in the same room. I tried moving but I can't. What the—? I looked down and I was tied up in a chair. What the heck is goin on?!

"What the hell?!"

"Takemitchy.." I heard a weak voice beside me. I looked over and saw..Chifuyu.

"Chifuyu?!" I exclaimed. He was also tied up in a chair and his face was bloody. He looks like he's been beaten up to a pulp. "What the—WHY ARE YOU ALL FUCKED UP?!" I said.

Shit. Just shit. What's going on here??!

Then I heard Kisaki's voice, "You certainly were out for a long time.." I looked in front of me and he was standing there, "..Hanagaki."

That's right..We were having a drink with him when suddenly—this fucker must've drugged us!

Kisaki began rolling up his sleeves, "Chifuyu Matsuno. You were always a thorn in my side. You've always hold a grudge towards me since the incident that happened twelve years ago..Trying to get revenge for Keisuke Baji?" he said, tilting his head at him.

"Huh?" was all I can say. Then all of the sudden he kicked Chifuyu hard. I heard Chifuyu groaning in pain. "STOP IT, KISAKI!" I shouted.

Kisaki narrowed his eyes, "Just admit it already, Chifuyu. You're the one who ratted out Toman, aren't you?!" He said as he kneed him hard on his neck. I was beyond horrified by the scene, I became more scared when I heard a crack sound.

"You picked a really shitty reason to tattle to the cops." Kisaki snarled.

"No! The police are just out of control! I was just trying to get you out of Toman!" Chifuyu yelled. I couldn't handle seeing him bloody and beat up. Shit, what should I do?!

Kisaki furrowed his brows and said, "How long are you gonna chase after Baji's mirage? You small minded bastard." Then he punched him hard on the face, I heard Chifuyu groaning.

"And heck, you even tagged your girlfriend along in your shitty move." he added, smirking.

I heard Chifuyu gasped when Kisaki said that. I think my heart just skipped a beat.

[first name]..?

Oh no..

"Toman's gone rotten. I just wanted to change that. Kisaki, it's just like you said. I'm the snitch, Takemitchy's got nothing to do with this."  said Chifuyu.

..Chifuyu..

Don't tell me that you've been avenging Baji-kun for the past 12 years?!

Chifuyu spat some blood, "And same goes with [first name]! She didn't do anything!!" He added.

Kisaki snapped his fingers and smiled evily, a big guy came in with a gun and gave it to him. "I get to decide who's involved and who's not.." said Kisaki, still wearing an evil grin.

He went in front of Chifuyu and knelt down. "Baji's cousin..Your girlfriend..the lovely [first name] Shimizu.." he said, grinning at him. Chifuyu stayed quiet, I can tell he got angry when he mentioned [first name].

"That girl..knows about a lot of stuff, huh?" said Kisaki, with his face 3 inches way from Chifuyu.

My eyes widened in realization. Shit..! Don't tell me he did something to [first name].

"What are you talking about?!" Chifuyu yelled.

Kisaki laughed as he stood up and backed away. "What if I told you I was with her before I picked you two up from the admin meeting?" He said, grinning evily.