[16]

third person

"He's from...the future?"

"Yeah."

Chifuyu's lying on the floor, staring at the ceiling with his hands resting on his stomach, while [first name] was sitting on her bed, reading a book.

He told her everything what Takemichi said to him yesterday. [first name] didn't believe him at first, I mean, who would? But as she thought about it..

It kinda make sense to her.

No wonder she noticed something different about Takemichi, she notice him always looking so determined, as if he's preventing something from happening. She do believes Takemichi is really from the future.

She felt sorry for Takemichi, it must be pretty rough for him to do all of that on his own. She respects him for that. Chifuyu also told her that he'll help Takemichi with his mission.

"Well in that case, I'll help him too." She said, smiling as she thought about Takemichi. She may not be a delinquent like them but Takemichi's also her friend. She'll help him.

Don't worry Takemichi, I'll help you save everyone. She said in her thoughts.

Then she felt something on her cheek, and it was slightly hurting her.

It was Chifuyu, he was giving her an emotionless stare and he was pinching her. "That's not gonna happen." he said in a cold tone.

She gently slapped his hand away and rubbed her cheek, glaring at him. "You have no idea what's going on right now, dummy, and it's best that if you just let me and Takemichi handle it." He added.

"Well, you're not the boss of me." She said as she stood up from her bed, closing her book. "How is he by the way?" She asked.

She heard about Takemichi getting beat up by the Black Dragons. How unlucky. And the worst part, his girlfriend, Hinata, was there and witnessed the whole thing.

Chifuyu shrugged, "I'm sure he's a little better now." He said, then an image of Takemichi's beaten up face popped in his mind. "..okay, I'm not so sure." he mumbled.

[first name]
After me and Chifuyu hung out a little in my room. He decided that we should have a walk outside.

I didn't want to..because I was feeling a little lazy. But since it's Chifuyu..

"I heard a new cake shop just opened, wanna go there and check it out? It's only 2 streets away." He asked, looking down at me with his usual smile.

I gave him a warm smile and nodded, "Sure."

We walked side by side. He always makes sure I'm right beside him, if he noticed he's walking a little faster than me, he'll slow down, and if I'm walking faster than him, he'll pick up the pace just to catch up and be next to me.

He's kinda like Keisuke, he can be a little protective.

Okay, may be a lot.

But no one compares with Keisuke, because there are no words to describe how protective that moron is.

I can feel myself smiling as I thought of him. Yeesh, I miss him. His stupidity, his loud voice, his care..everything. I miss every bit of him.