you and I are friends

"T-That's not the reason why I want to talk to you, Senju.." said [first name], trying not to sound awkward.

Senju's face dropped, "Eh?"

[first name] shook her head at her confused-looking friend. Senju flinched--with a tiny drop of sweat on her forehead. "Then..why do you want to talk?" she asked, raising a brow at her. Then she crossed her arms at [first name] and said, "I thought you were gonna keep whining about not wanting to join Brahman.."

[first name] gave her a bored look, "I said no multiple times.." she said as she looked away from her. "but the boss of Brahman wouldn't allow it."

Senju giggled when [first name] started sulking like a 5 year old, "Well, I'm glad you finally gave up---Alrighty, tell me what's this all about?"

[first name] took a deep breath and exhaled, "It's about the person that you want to recruit," then she turned her attention back to Senju,

"..Takemichi Hanagaki."

flashback(2 years ago)

"You look great, sweetie!"

"Mom...I look ridiculous."

[first name] looked at herself in the mirror--she wasn't quite happy with the sight that she's witnessing. She was wearing a tight sleeveless dress that exposes a little bit of her back. The saleslady beside them who's been smiling at them the entire time spoke, "You have a very beautiful daughter, ma'am! And the dress looks so good on her!"

[first name] cringed at the saleslady's words, thinking that she's only saying that so her mom can buy the dress that she was forced to try on---[first name] forced a friendly smile as she looks at the saleslady.

Her mom giggled and said, "Thank you! Do you have anything else that you think will look good on her?" Her mom decided that they should have a little mother-daughter bonding today, and she thought shopping for new clothes is the best idea. Because when she last saw [first name]'s closet---it was just filled with baggy shirts and hoodies---and half of them were her cousin's old ones. She knows her daughter's taste in fashion but—she wants her daughter to be a little more girly.

[first name] groaned lazily, "Why can't we just go hom---OW!" Her mom heard her muttering and didn't hesitate to pinch her daughter's ear---while giving the saleslady a sweet smile.

"I have just the thing!" said the saleslady as she went to get some clothes for her customers. With the saleslady gone, [first name]'s mother immediately shot her a glare.

A soft yelp escaped [first name]'s lips when she saw her mother's terrifying glare.

Her mother sighed heavily and said, "[first name], sweetie, please, once in your life---enjoy the things that most girl enjoys,"

[first name] slouched, "But shopping for clothes is just so...tiring." she groaned lazily. Her mom massaged her temples, "You got this attitude from your father.." she said, almost in a whisper.

[first name] heard, "Pfft..like that's gonna offend me." she said, grinning at her mom playfully. "I don't even know who he is." she added.

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 | 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐲𝐮 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें