[1]

Year: 2006

It was raining, really hard. 

Despite the awful weather, Chifuyu decided to visit Takemitchy, and he tagged [first name] along. The two shared an umbrella, Chifuyu's the one holding it since he's taller than her. "I can't believe it's still raining." said Chifuyu, looking up at the sky. [first name] looked at him then followed his gaze, she noticed that the rain became harder, it wasn't this hard when they left their homes.

"And I can't believe you made me come with you in a weather like this.." she deadpanned. Chifuyu groaned as he looked at her. "Shut up, you weren't doing anything at your place anyway." He said.

She eyed him and said "Yeah, I was really enjoying my time until some idiot came asking for an umbrella."

Chifuyu sighed. "So, why do you badly want to see Takemichi in a weather this horrible?" She asked, looking up at him. Chifuyu stayed quiet, looking straight ahead. She tilted her head at him and smiled as she thought of something.

"You miss him, don't you?" She smiled, nudging him gently. Chifuyu looked at her weirdly, "Miss him? I see him every single day?"

"I mean, the Takemichi of the future.." she said. Chifuyu was taken aback when she said that, because she was right. There's no day that he's not thinking about the Takemitchy of the future. He smiled at her, "You know what, it's kinda scary sometimes that you're always right.." he said.

[first name] laughed, "I just know you very well." She said, shrugging. Then she stopped when she saw something in the playground, more like someone. It made Chifuyu stop too, he looked at her in confusion. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Then he began to hear someone screaming some words, he and [first name] didn't quite understand what the person was screaming. But they both can clearly see that the person was punching and yelling at a wheel.

"What's that weirdo's problem?" Chifuyu asked. [first name] shrugged, "Maybe this is his way to lessen his problems in life..we should never really judge someone that quickly." She said.

Chifuyu looked at her blankly and thought, her and her goody two shoes self..

The two began to walk again but they stopped again when they heard the guy yelled, "I WON'T LOSE!"

"The rain's getting harder, maybe we should try to help that guy.." said [first name], looking at the guy, who continues to yell and punch the wheel. Chifuyu nodded and the two began walking their way to the guy.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Chifuyu asked, making the guy jump and turn to look at them. The guy was suprised to see them, "CHIFUYU?! [FIRST NAME]?!"

They were suprised as he was. "Takemichi..?" [first name] said awkwardly.

"B-But what are you two doing here?!" Takemitchy asked, blushing in embarrassment, thinking that these two must've witnessed everything that he did.

Chifuyu looked at him weirdly and said, "What are you—We were gonna come see you but we saw some weirdo fighting a wheel."

Takemitchy blushed more, "I'M—"

Chifuyu cut him off by saying, "Talking with a tire wheel under this rain? That's really creepy.."

"It's rather concerning." said [first name].

"SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!!" Takemitchy yelled. "I'M BUSY!! I'M NOT PLAYING AROUND HERE!" he added. Chifuyu looked at him with an annoyed look, "hm? What are you talking about?"

Takemitchy punched the tire wheel, "HA! I'M TRAINING!" Then he threw another punch, "I HAVE TO GET STRONGER THAN EVERYONE!!" Then the tire swung back and hit him hard right on the chest. "Takemichi, stop it." said [first name], a little concerned.