[27]-⚡️

—june 18th

[first name] yawned as she got inside the car, she just came back from overseas. Chifuyu watched her put on her seatbelt lazily, "How's your flight?" he asked, smiling at her.

"Exhausting.." she sighed, closing her eyes.

Chifuyu started the car, chuckling. "Poor you."

She rolled her eyes at her husband, mentally. "Let's just go home already.." she groaned.

When the couple arrived to their home, they were surprised to see 3 familiar motorcycles, and a sports car outside their house."What the—" Chifuyu recognized the vehicles.

"Did you tell my brothers about my arrival?" [first name] asked, giving her husband a puzzled look. She knows that the three motorcycles parked outside their house were Draken's, Kazutora's and Mitsuya's, and the beautiful red car was Pah-chin's.

Chifuyu shook his head as he stepped out of the car, "No, I only told Kazutora-ku—" he paused when he realized one possible reason why the guys are here, and all he can say was—"that little.."

[first name] laughed as she stepped out of their car too, "Let's not keep them waiting then.." she said, smiling at him.

Chifuyu gave her a nod and went to get her things in the back.

[first name] was exhausted, like extremely exhausted. She did a lot in one month, and there was no day that she's not missing her husband and her brothers. And while in France, she has to control herself when it comes to food. Same goes with Hakkai, since both of them are models and they need to maintain their figure. Yuzuha would always caught Hakkai eating junk food in the middle of the night, when [first name] discovered that incident—she was beyond jealous, she wanted to sneakily eat junk food behind her manager's back too.

[first name] opened the front door of their house and saw all of her brothers, all have wide smiles plastered on their faces— "WELCOME BACK!!"

Kazutora and Draken were holding a ton of balloons. Pah was holding a cake with a lot of candles, and Mitsuya was holding what looks like a present. [first name] expected them to do this, again. But even though this isn't the first time that they surprised her, she was still left speechless. She immediately forgot that she was tired.

"You guys.." she said, cupping her face as she went inside. Chifuyu was behind her, carrying her bags, he kicked the door shut when he got in. "Sorry for breaking in." said Mitsuya, chuckling nervously.

"Yeah, we just wanted to surprise you." said Draken as he went to [first name] and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Aww..you guys don't have t—wait, how did you even get in?" she asked, looking up at him.

Kazutora let out a nervous laugh as he pulled out a key from the pocket of his jacket. Chifuyu flinched when he recognized the key that he was holding, it's the spare key to their house. Chifuyu furrowed his brows at him while Kazutora just gave him a sly smile and said, "Hehe, sorry?"

Moments later, all of them began to celebrate.

Takemichi
Today's June 19th, it's been months and I still got nothing.