[52]

Senju

"Look, Auntie Senju! There's another big picture of Mommy!"

I hummed as I looked down at Keisuke, who's holding my hand, and saw that he was pointing at something. I followed his gaze and saw that he was pointing at a billboard of [first name]—I'm not surprised seeing [first name]'s face on some huge billboard.

My attention went back to Keisuke, and I can see that he was still smiling at the billboard. "Why do I always see Mommy's face everywhere?" he asked, looking up at me with his adorable eyes that he got from his mom..

Unfortunately, this poor kid looks like his dad. When I first found out that [first name]'s pregnant, I literally prayed every night that her kid will not look like Chifuyu. But my prayers didn't work at all—Kei really looks like him. He got all of his dad's features, except for his eye color. Kei's eyes were grayish blue like [first name]'s..

I chuckled softly at how adorable Kei is, "Well, your mommy is pretty famous." I said as I picked him up. He raised a brow at me, "Huh? Mommy's famous?" I hummed in response. "But all she does is wear weird clothes?" he said, giving me a confused look.

I laughed at him a little and said, "Meh, you'll understand when you're older." I said as I began walking with my hand still holding his. I checked the time on my watch and saw that it's almost 4 pm—I'm sure the plane that's [first name]'s on is about to land..and it's actually time for me to give Kei back to Chifuyu.

"Auntie Senju, I have a question.." said Kei, playing with my hair a little. I hummed as I looked at him in the eyes, "Dad has a job too, and he also wears weird clothes sometimes.. how come Mommy's the only one who gets to be in big pictures??" he asked.

I giggled, this kid never fails to make me smile. "Well, it's simple, Kei," I said, letting out a playful smirk. He slightly tilted his head at me, waiting for what I'm about to say next.

"Your Dad's a moron."

third person

Mikey scoffed and crossed his arms as he looked away from Chifuyu—he's currently at Chifuyu's pet shop. He went to his house earlier this morning because he wanted to spend his time with his favorite playmate.

Chifuyu closed his eyes and let out a heavy sigh, "Quit making that face, Mikey." he said as he gave him a serious look. Mikey scoffed once again and puffed his cheeks, still avoiding to look at him.

Takemichi's also here, he went to Chifuyu's pet shop just to see him, and he was surprised to see Mikey was also here. "What's this all about again?" Takemichi asked Kazurota, who's just standing next to him.

"Just watch.." said Kazutora boringly.

Chifuyu stood up from his chair and said, "It's [first name]'s decision, Mikey."

Mikey shot him a glare, "But I was the one who asked to take Kei out first!" he said.

Chifuyu gave him an irritated look and said, "Then go and say that to her."

Mikey growled at him, "How?! She's still in the fucking plane right now!"

Takemichi and Kazutora just watched the scene. Then all of a sudden they heard someone come in, they all turned and saw Senju—with an adorable 4-year-old in her arms.