[36]

Takemichi stared at the Untouchable Kawaragi in shock---he couldn't believe that the famous mysterious man working under Brahman is a girl, and the most shocking part is that it's someone close to him--his friend..

[first name]..

When Draken and Inupi saw the Untouchable Kawaragi's face for the first time--they too were left speechless. Draken slapped himself, hard, thinking that all of this must be just a dream. Inupi stared at [first name] from afar, blinking, he shook his head then he rubbed his eyes and looked at her again--his eyes grew wider when he confirmed that he is not hallucinating. "Draken..are you seeing what I'm seeing..?" he whispered, not wanting anyone else but Draken to hear him. "Yes. Don't mention the name..it's not safe." Draken whispered back, his eyes not leaving [first name]--he couldn't believe what he's seeing.

[first name]...

wearing Brahman's uniform.

Some of the members of Rokuhara Tandai were also left speechless--it's their first seeing what the Untouchable Kawaragi truly looks like. And they didn't expect that the famous mysterious man named Kawaragi..will look like a girl. A beautiful, innocent-looking girl.

Little did they know that the Untouchable Kawaragi...is indeed a girl. And same goes with the Boss of Brahman, Senju Kawaragi.

Some were blushing as they stare at the Untouchable Kawaragi, one of them shook the feeling off and said, "Shit..can't believe I almost fell in love with a badass dude.." a fellow member standing beside him heard and it slightly weirded him out, "w-what?"

Senju smirked at the scene then she turned to Waka and Benkei beside her. "Told ya that she'll show up." she said, grinning at the duo. Waka remained expressionless while Benkei crossed his arms, "Whatever..she's super late anyways.." he mumbled.

South growled angrily at [first name], crouching down to meet her level. "Is that a threat..Kawaragi?" he said, tilting his head at her with his angry-looking eyes staring at her cold-looking ones.

[first name] tilted her head at South, copying him, and said, "Maybe."

Takemichi gulped, he wanted to faint when she said that. South balled his hands into a fist, he can feel his whole body shaking in anger, he felt insulted. [first name] narrowed her eyes at him and said, "So I suggest you get the fuck away from him." When Draken, Inupi, and Takemichi heard her say that,

it sent chills down to their spines.

South laughed sinisterly as he fixed his posture, cracking his neck. It made Takemichi flinch, but not [first name]. She remained composed, and her cold-looking eyes stayed focused on the representative of Rokuhara Tandai. "Make me." said South, grinning evilly at her.

[first name] gave him a serious look and pushed Takemichi away from her, making Takemichi confused, and nervous. "I'm not here to fight," she said, looking at South straight in the eyes. "I'm only here because of Hanagaki..but," she pulled something out her pocket--it was a hair tie. Draken's eyes widened when she began tying her hair up---watching her felt nostalgic to him. It makes him think of an old friend of his--

Keisuke Baji..

When [first name]'s done tying her long black hair up, her cold glare turned colder when her eyes met South's. "But if you don't stop acting like a bloodthirsty bitch, I guess we'll have to dance.." she said darkly, making everyone's skin crawl.