[41]

Chifuyu
A yawn escaped my mouth as I closed the manga that I just finished reading. I checked the time and it's still pretty early—ish..

it's 12:04 am.

I sat up from my bed, scratching the back of my head, I looked down and saw my cat, Peke J, sleeping. Then all of a sudden, I heard my stomach grumbling, "Damn..I'm hungry.." I said, getting off my bed. Then I went to the kitchen.

I whistled a song as I began making some peyoung. As I stare at the boiling water, my mind suddenly thought of [first name]. I couldn't help but smile as I thought about her. It may sound cliché but I adore that girl very much. I looked at the time and wondered, "I wonder if she's still awake.."

I went to my room to get my phone and after that, I quickly went back to the kitchen for my food. I flipped my phone open as I put the peyoung on a plate.

When I flipped my phone, the first thing I saw was [first name]'s face, since a picture of her is my wallpaper —I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing, because she was frowning at me in the picture—she looks so cute, and funny at the same time. Then I dialed her number and began calling her,

She didn't answer.

I smiled at myself and placed my phone down, "Welp, I guess she's probably snoring now.." I said as I picked up my chopsticks and began eating the peyoung.

third person

"Why the hell is the boss of Brahman just standing there?? And the same goes with the Kawaragi guy??" one of the members of the Kantou Manji Gang said.

Then a fellow member next to him snickered, "Maybe Brahman's strongest dudes are a bunch of pussies! Let's get 'em!"

"Yeah! It might help us rank up!"

"Let's start with the Senju guy!"

The two Kantou Manji Gang members began marching their way to the Unmatched Senju—who's just standing next to Takemichi, talking. The two Kantou guys were grinning evilly and both of them were ready to attack Senju sneakily..but before they could even reach Senju

"Hey."

[first name] spun and kicked one of them in the gut—the guy groaned in pain when his body met the floor, he was hugging his stomach. Then [first name] turned to the other guy, the guy growled at her and began throwing punches, but [first name] dodged them all flawlessly, then she caught one of the guy's wrist and then—she kneed him hard in the crotch—the guy screamed in agony as he got on his knees, with both of his hands on his crotch. But [first name] wasn't done just yet. She grabbed both of guys by the hair, pulling them up harshly, then she used all of her strength to slam both of their faces to the wet floor—the two guys blacked out.

[first name] stood up, fixing the sleeves of her uniform. She flipped her wet hair a little and looked at the two unconscious guys on the floor coldly, "Don't go near the boss.." she said in a dark tone.

Takemichi doesn't know what to feel after he watched [first name] did all of that—he doesn't know if he should be amazed..? or terrified? Senju also witnessed what [first name] just did, and she immediately became more worried.