[44]

Sanzu
I can hear myself groaning in pain as I get back up on my feet. I rubbed the side of my head because—it fucking hurts like hell. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a lot of unconscious assholes on the ground—all were badly bruised and most of them looked like shit.

I rubbed the back of my head and tried to recall what happened, "I guess I blacked out when I—" I stopped when I remembered what happened to me before I blacked out. I can feel myself scowling at the thought of the asshole who knocked me out. "The fucking assholes of Roppongi.." I growled as I scanned the area to look for them.

I froze when I spotted them—they were meters away from me, and both of them were on the ground, completely knocked out. Rindou has a huge purple mark on his forehead, Ran's nose was bleeding and they're both not moving. I gulped mentally, "What happened to those guys..?" I asked myself, then my eyes landed on a person near them. I nearly flinched when I recognized who it was—and I was so confused why she's in a place like this..

And why the hell is she wearing Brahman's uniform?!

"[first name]..?" I whispered—I couldn't believe that she's here. Why is she even here?!

[first name]'s the cousin of the former First Division Captain of Toman, Keisuke Baji. Almost everyone in Toman knows her back then, and she's the First Division Vice Captain's girl. What's his name again..?

The Chifuyu guy..?

I went back to my senses when I saw her knelt down to where Ran is..then she spoke, "I heard that the Haitani Brothers doesn't need a team.." I gasped when I heard her say in a dark emotionless tone. "..but it looks like what I heard wasn't true at all.." she added. I can feel my skin crawling.

I-Is this..Is this really [first name]????

Then she aggressively grabbed Ran by the hair, lifting his head, forcing him to look at her. "You call yourselves the strongest punks in Roppongi?" she said, slightly tilting her head at him. Ran just growled at her while [first name] continues to give him an emotionless stare and said, "..Damn, and you said that I was the one who's cocky here..". Ran coughed out a lot of blood and said, "Fuck you, Kawaragi.."

Kawaragi?

The fuck's that moron saying..? [first name]'s last name isn't Kawara---

I froze when I thought of something. "H-Hold up.." I heard myself mumble. I slapped myself and looked at [first name] one more time and examined her—She's here, she's really here...in the middle of a war..

the war of 3 deities..and she's wearing Brahman's uniform...

And the asshole named Ran just called her Kawaragi..

I heard myself gasp loudly when I finally realized something, "D-Don't tell me.." I shook the feeling off as my eyes stayed focused on [first name] from afar. Don't tell me..the most talked-about mysterious guy under Brahman..called the Untouchable Kawaragi is..

this girl all along?!

[first name] hummed and shrugged at him a little, "That's a nice thing to say.." she said sarcastically and did something that I did not expect her to do—she gripped his head tight and slammed his face in the wet concrete. My jaw dropped when I witnessed that.