[6]

Baji and [first name] are having a walk in the park, Chifuyu didn't come with them because he wanted the two cousins to spend time together.

Baji turned to [first name], "So, my man, Chifuyu, finally told you?" He said, grinning at her. She smiled at him, "Mhm."

"And you like him too?" He asked, elbowing her lightly. She raised a brow and mimicked his grin, "What do you think?"

Baji laughed, "Well, my little cousin, I actually can tell that you feel the same way about him."

"Oh really, how?"

"I have my ways." He shrugged, giving her a cocky smile. She rolled her eyes playfully at him. "So? Tell me what are you two now?"

[first name] laughed, "We're starting it slow. Come on, Keisuke. You know I'm not an easy girl."

"I know that. Just want to make sure, my thoughts are right." He said, then his phone began ringing. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and saw that it was Kazutora calling. He immediately put it back inside his pocket before [first name] can see the name on his screen. "Who's that? Was it Auntie calling? Is she looking for us?" She asked.

"What? No. It's no one, don't worry." He smiled at her. She stared at him, "Okay..?"

Baji looked at his watch and said, "Anyway, we should head back. I forgot that I have this special project that I have to do." He said lazily. Shs laughed, "Want me to help you?"

"No thanks, I can do it by myself." He grinned as he put his hands inside his pockets and began walking. [first name] followed him from behind. Baji couldn't help but to suddenly feel so..overwhelmed. [first name] noticed the look on his face and became concerned, "You alright?" She asked.

Baji couldn't take it anymore. Hiding something from her is making him guilty, she's not just a cousin to him. A best friend, a little sister. A little sister that he wants to protect and forever trust him. "[first name], I want to tell you something."

"Oh? Whatever about?" She asked, looking up at him. "I've been hiding something from you, and I know that you already noticed that.." he said. She stayed quiet and waited for his next words. "I don't want to tell anyone about this because I want to deal this crap on my own. And I want to protect everyone dear to me, Chifuyu, Mikey, the guys, and especially you."

"Keisuke..you're slightly scaring me." She said, stopping in her tracks. Baji stopped as well and turned to face her. "[first name], I want you to trust me, like really trust me. Don't stop me, don't help me, don't do anything stupid just to help me, and don't tell anyone about this, especially Chifuyu."

"Keisuke, just tell me already..You're really scaring me..you sounded like you're going to sacrifice yourself for something.." she said, getting a little teary.

Baji gave her a soft smile and placed a hand on her shoulder, calming her a bit. "Why are you even crying? I haven't tell you what I'm planning yet, you idiot."

She sniffed and looked at him straight in the eyes. "You sounded so serious and it scares me." She said, controlling her tears.

Baji gave her a deadpanned look then sighed and gave her a soft smile,

"I'm gonna quit Toman."

Chifuyu
Baji-san didn't go to school today. It's not suprising, but I find it a bit weird. Because he'll tell me if he's not in the mood to go to school. It's break time, I thought I should eat lunch with [first name] today, and maybe I should ask her about Baji-san. She seems like she knows something, and she's been very sad lately.