nice seeing you here

Snore.

Snore.

Snore.

Draken and Mitsuya stared at the sleeping Manjiro in front of them, his head was resting on the not-so-clean table and they can even see a tiny puddle of drool, that came from Manjiro's slightly opened mouth. "You have got to be kidding me.." said Draken, groaning in annoyance.

"He will never change, huh?" said Mitsuya, dropping a sweat.

They just finished eating. As soon as Mikey finished his meal, he immediately fell asleep. His snores filled the entire meal place, causing some of the other customers to stare at them. Mitsuya and Draken felt a little embarrassed with the stares.

Then all of the sudden they heard a bell rang, meaning the door of the meal place opened and new customers came, it caused them both to look at the entrance, and they were suprised to see—

"Oi, I didn't know I'll be seeing you punks here." said Nahoya, with his usual smile plastered on his face, and Mucho was with him.

"I see that Mikey enjoyed his meal." said Mucho blankly, looking at the snoring Manjiro.

"Hey, Smiley, Mucho." Draken greeted, slightly in a bored tone. "Oi Smiley, treat me some ramen for being a good friend." said Mitsuya, grinning.

Nahoya lifted his fist at him and said, "How about a knuckle sandwich for being so demanding?"

Mitsuya just laughed at the Fourth Division Captain's response.

Draken began shaking Mikey's body, waking him up. "Come on, Mikey. Wake your ass up, you told me that you're planning to pay [first name] a visit after this." He said.

He just received another snore.

Draken pinched his nose and sighed.

"[first name]?" Mucho questionly said, he never heard that name before.

Mitsuya immediately look at him and said, "Baji's younger cousin."

Mucho hummed, "How come I never heard of him before, nor see him." he said, putting his hands in his waist.

Mitsuya arched a brow at him and thought—he? Why would he think that the name [first name] was a he.

Nahoya looked up at him and said, "It's actually a she. That girl looks freakishly like him, in a way."

Mucho stayed quiet and looked outside through the window, then his eyes landed on something, more like, someone, on another street. It caught his attention because the person was wearing something familiar to him, it looked like Baji's shirt.

"Smiley, those two look nothing alike." said Draken, resting his elbow on the table as he looks at his smiling friend.

"I agree with him, [first name]'s a pretty girl while her goofy cousin just has a face."  said Mitsuya.

Then they heard a yawn, they all turn their heads and saw Mikey stretching his arms, "I kinda agree with Smiley on this, just by looking at [first name], you can pretty tell she's related to Baji. She's like the girl version of him." said Mikey lazily, rubbing his eyes.

"Good, you're awake." said Draken.

Mucho was still looking through the window, "Is this [first name] short, slender, has grayish blue eyes and long black hair?" He asked, not looking away from the person he was staring the whole time.