how did you know

year: 2008

Chifuyu ran. A low groan escaped his lips as he forced himself to run faster. "what were you thinking, [first name].." he said to himself as he stepped on a tiny puddle. He stopped for a moment to catch his breath, he lifted his head up and saw that he's almost near the amusement park. He balled his hands into a fist when his mind went back to [first name]. Then he began to recall what happened earlier—he was about to go back to sleep when suddenly he received a call from Inupi.

flashback

Chifuyu groaned lazily as he reached for his phone—who in the world is calling him at 2 am. He pressed a button as he put the phone to his ear, "Do you know what time it is?" he said, not knowing who he's talking to. He was too annoyed to look at the name on the screen.

"Chifuyu."

Chifuyu flinched when he recognized the voice, "Inupi-kun? Why are y—"

"Chifuyu, listen for a sec. Is [first name] back?"

Chifuyu got confused, "Huh? What do you mean? She's at her place? Probably sleeping.." he said, not knowing why Inui's asking him that.

Inupi took a deep breath, knowing that Chifuyu has no idea what's going on. Then he began thinking about what he promised [first name]. He didn't want to break it, but he's getting really worried after what he heard about...Draken. "Chifuyu, I know it's 2 in the morning but..please go to the amusement park.." Chifuyu flinched, "What? Why?" he asked, sitting up from his bed. Inupi sighed, "[first name]-chan's there at the moment..in the middle of a war.." he said, almost in a whisper.

Chifuyu's eyes widened, "W-War? What war?! What the hell are you talking about?!" he said, raising his voice. Inupi let out another heavy sigh and said, "I promised [first name] that I'm not gonna tell you this, but I guess..I have no other choice."

"The hell, man!? Just tell me already!" Chifuyu was getting impatient, and a little angry. That's when Inupi began telling him everything. From discovering the true identity of the Untouchable Kawaragi, the war between three deities, Takemitchy's goal..to the main reason why [first name] joined Brahman. Inupi even told him about Draken, which made Chifuyu worry more. Chifuyu didn't waste time. He immediately ran outside, not minding that he's in his pajamas.

"Why the hell did she not tell me..?"

end

When Chifuyu saw three familiar people standing from afar, he immediately recognized them. But he was so surprised to see someone close to him..wearing what looks like Brahman's uniform. He gulped--even though Inui had already told him everything, he still couldn't believe his girlfriend's little secret. "[FIRST NAME]!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, which caught everyone's attention.

Mikey was so shocked to see Chifuyu, running towards them, "Is that..?" he couldn't finish his sentence. A soft gasp escaped [first name]'s lips when she saw Chifuyu, in his pajamas, running his way to her..with an angry look on his face. "[first name]!! What the hell are you doing here?!" Chifuyu shouted furiously—he was almost near her.

[first name] can feel her body shivering, she couldn't believe that he's really here. "Chifuyu.." she whispered. Then that's when something unexpected to her happened—Chifuyu tackled her. [first name] gasped when she felt his arms wrap around her—she was so in shock, she didn't notice that she fell on the floor with Chifuyu on top of her. She can feel Chifuyu tightening the hug, then she began to hear him sobbing. "W-Why..why didn't you tell me..?"