[29] - ⚡️

"Please tell me that's all of it..."

The manager giggled as she picked up the stack of papers that [first name] just read and signed, "Yep." she said, smiling at her.

[first name] stretched her arms as she stood up from the chair, "then I guess, we're done here?" she asked, smiling back at her. Her manager hummed in response as she put all the papers inside a box, "Let me drive you home." she offered, checking the time in her watch. [first name] looked at her phone to check the time as well, and it's currently 4:32 pm.

"I actually have somewhere to go.." said [first name], thinking about her deceased cousin, who she's going to visit.

Her manager placed the box under her desk then turned to look at her, "Okay, then I'll take you there." she said to me. "I don't want my precious pregnant model wandering all by herself..and since I know that her husband is still busy in their pet shop.." she added.

[first name] stared at her, blinking. Ever since she started working with her manager—she's nothing but nice to her, she doesn't treat her like she's only working with her, no—she treats her like a friend—like a daughter rather, since her manager is 5 years older than her, so she's much maturer than her.

[first name] couldn't control her emotions, tears began streaming down her face as she stares at her manager.

Her manager flinched, "E-Eh???? What's wrong??? Did I say something wro—" she stopped when [first name] ran to her. Her eyes slightly widened when [first name] hugged her. "[first name]-chan..?"

"Thank you...for everything. You're the best manager ever." said [first name] between her sobs, hugging her more.

Her manager's shocked expression softened, she smiled as she hugged [first name] back. "Aw..I should be the one thanking you, dear.."

[first name] pulled away, still staring at her with her glossy eyes. "I'm gonna m-miss you when I take a break from being a boring model.." she said, as she sobbed harder.

Despite being weirded out by [first name]'s hormones, she gave her a warm smile and said, "[first name], darling, it's way too early to say that...you'll only have your break when you're already 4 months pregnant.."

[first name] sniffed, "But still.." she couldn't finish her words so instead—she sobbed harder.

Her manager sighed, "How about you call your husband and update him, and after that, we'll hit the road.." she said warmly.

[first name] wiped her tears and nodded, "Okay.." she said, pulling out her phone.

Chifuyu
"Thank you, come again." I said, smiling and waving at the customer as he leaves. He smiled and waved back at me before he disappeared, then my attention went to Kazutora.

He was moping the floor, because he accidentally spilled water from one of the fish bowls. "I told you to be careful..that gold fish almost died." I said, pointing at the fish bowl, with the gold fish in it.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever.." said Kazutora, still mopping the floor.

Then my phone rang, I immediately picked it up, "Chifuyu Matsuno speaking,"