[38]

"Oooh, [first name]! Look! There's an ice cream vending machine!"

Senju's eyes sparkled when she saw an ice cream vending machine near them. [first name] yawned, "Where?" she said, sounding a little tired. I mean, she is—after all the walking and shopping. Senju grabbed [first name]'s face with one hand--squeezing her cheeks, and it surprised the tired [first name]--then Senju forcefully pulled her close to her, and forced her to look at where the vending machines are. "There! There!" said Senju excitedly—dragging her best friend with her.

Takemichi smiled at the two girls and followed them, "Ooh! How nostalgic! 'Seventeen' ice creams!" he said, getting a little excited when he saw the brand name of the ice cream. Senju turned to Takemichi, "Oh? You know about it?" she asked. [first name] fixed her hair a little and went next to Takemichi.

"Yep!" Takemichi smiled warmly at Brahman's leader, "I really like the choco-mint flavor!" he added. Senju gave him a weird look and said, "What? Mint and anything sweet doesn't go along--"

"Takemichi! Buy me some!" said [first name], grabbing Takemichi by the shoulders and began shaking him like a doll, "Pretty please!" she added with her eyes sparkling at the ice cream that Takemichi's talking about. Takemichi laughed at how adorable [first name] was and said, "Alright, alright.." then he glanced at Senju, "What about you Senju? Wanna try it?"

Senju gave him a serious look, "I don't know.." then she glanced at [first name] and she saw how excited she looks while her eyes were glued on the choco-mint flavored ice cream, and that's when she changed her mind about not trying the flavor of the ice cream that Takemichi's suggesting, "Okay, I'll try. If it tastes horrible, I'll kick your ass.." she said.

After Senju took a small bite, her face lit up. "Mmm! That's tasty!!" she said as she began devouring the ice cream. "Right?" said [first name], giving her best friend a small grin, then went back to eating the ice cream. "This is a new discovery for me! Sweet and mint do go along in perfect harmony!" said Senju with her eyes sparkling, earning a soft chuckle from [first name].

Takemichi watched the two girls enjoying the ice cream that he bought for them. "You two are obviously addicted to ice cream.." he said, smiling at them like a proud dad.

Then the time has come for the trio to part ways. Senju turned to Takemichi with a warm smile plastered on her face, "Thanks for today, Hanagaki! It was fun having you with me and [first name]!" said Senju, with her arms still wrapped around [first name], hugging [first name] tight--a bit too tight. "Y-Yeah..you can let me go now, Senju.." said [first name], tapping Senju's arm—she loves how her best friend shows affection but she's slightly struggling at the moment—because Senju's grip was too damn strong.

That's when Senju finally lets go of her and began walking away, waving her hand at Takemichi and [first name], "Brahman will have a meeting on Tanabata, so don't forget, okay!" she said, smiling at them brightly.

[first name] and Takemichi waved back at her, "Alright!" Takemichi responded, smiling at her. "See ya there." said [first name], giving her best friend her signature faint smile. Then Takemichi's grin grew wider when he saw that Senju was still holding the stick of the ice cream that she ate, "How long are you gonna keep that ice cream stick?"

Senju hummed as she looked down and saw that she was indeed still holding the ice cream stick. Then her cheeks began to heat up when an idea popped in her mind, "Let's get..choco-mint together again." she said to Takemichi.