[24]-⚡️

year: 2017

Takemichi

Don't cry..

Don't cry.

I mustn't cry, but I can't help it. I'm just too..happy. I looked at Hina's beautiful light brown eyes as tears began to fall from my eyes, "This has to be a dream." I said, with my voice slightly shaking. She leaned a little closer to me, "Want me to pinch your cheeks?" she said softly. I closed my eyes shut and shook my head, I know I'm a crying mess right now.

She giggled, "I'm not the only one who's been waiting too.." she said, smiling sweetly at me.

I sniffed, then I heard a familiar voice near me, it immediately took my attention, "We're putting on smiles here! We've been waiting for 12 years!"

It was Chifuyu, sitting in the same table that me and Hina are, "So what are you breaking down for?!" he said, smiling at me. He sounded so happy. Maybe he and [first name] are finally married in this timeline.

And sitting next to Chifuyu was Draken, "This is some crazy talk," said Draken as his eyes landed on me. Then a smile slowly formed on his face, "But the fact that we're still alive is all thanks to you." he added, smiling warmly at me.

I can feel my lips shaking as tears continue to stream down my face, "Chifuyu..Draken-kun.."

"Thank you, Takemitchy."

They both said at the same time and both were smiling at me and it's making me feel more emotional. "You're really cool, Takemitchy. You saved so many lives.." said Hina. I wiped some of my tears off my face and said, "I wouldn't have succeeded alone.. You guys helped a lot too-"

"HEY!!"

We all looked in front and saw an angry-looking Pah-chin looking and pointing at our table, "What's with the noise over that table?! The main guy for today is me, isn't it?!" he shouted.

"The main person of the day is your bride, dumbass." said Mitsuya-kun, I didn't recognized him at first. His hair is different.

"Pah-chin, you're just a side character." Draken deadpanned.

Then they began to bicker, a little. I couldn't help but smile at the scene.

Pah-chin inherited his parent's business. He's a rich guy, and his bride seems to be a childhood friend.

Peh-yan is—well, as always, he's Pah-chin's adviser.

Mitsuya-kun is a rookie fashion designer. He's definitely going places.

Then my eyes landed on Hakkai and Yuzuha-chan, "Get on my level and work with me, okay Taka-chan?" he said, giving Mitsuya-kun a cocky grin. Yuzuha gave him a cold glare and said, "You're getting too arrogant."

Hakkai became a successful model working actively overseas. Yuzuha-chan is Hakkai's manager.

Then I saw Smiley and Angry, looking behind them to face me. "Come and eat our ramen, okay?" said Angry. "It's murdertier good!" said Smiley, grinning as always.

The twins own a ramen shop.

Chifuyu owns a pet shop, and Kazutora helps him out with the shop.